jrw1621
jrw1621 Dork
4/14/10 3:19 p.m.

How do they do that?????
I recieved only two items in the mail today.
1. The Flyin' Miata Spring/Summer Catalog
2. Those checks from my Credit Card company offering 0% interest for one year.

There goes the rest of the day "Miata Dreaming"

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Marketing / Club Coordinator
4/14/10 3:24 p.m.

I love getting the new FM catalog. Even the photography is awesome!

The new catalog is always tempting, but it's NOTHING compared to the temptation I suffered at their Summer Camp event last year. Rows and rows of yummy Miata goodness, all calling my name.

It will be even harder this year since I'm driving instead of flying—it's hard to pack a 3" exhaust into a suitcase.

splitime
splitime Reader
4/14/10 3:27 p.m.

More fun to DIY the majority of bits and pieces they sell. Saves a whole lot of money also :p

Or Used....

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/14/10 4:05 p.m.

I would apologize, but, well, I don't want to

It's available for download as a PDF as well, for those who don't get one in the mail. We send a copy to anyone who's done business with us or requested a catalog in the last two years.

PDF (4 MB)

Capt Slow
Capt Slow HalfDork
4/14/10 5:18 p.m.

Hmmm is it more important to have adjustable damping or adjustable ride height ???

f86sabjf
f86sabjf Reader
4/14/10 5:21 p.m.

just when i thought i would never be able to afford a coil over set up for my miata you guys come out with the V MAXX set up . Thanks a lot now my wife will hate you even more

SillyImportRacer
SillyImportRacer Reader
4/14/10 5:40 p.m.

Anyone want to trade their Miata for my Camaro?

jrg77
jrg77 New Reader
4/14/10 7:42 p.m.

I just read the catalog. It was actually a pleasant read! I now wish I had a miata so I could get the Afco setup and control arms and do off ramps!

amg_rx7
amg_rx7 Reader
4/14/10 8:01 p.m.
jrw1621 wrote: How do they do that????? I recieved only two items in the mail today. 1. The Flyin' Miata Spring/Summer Catalog

Keep this one.

jrw1621 wrote: 2. Those checks from my Credit Card company offering 0% interest for one year. There goes the rest of the day "Miata Dreaming"

Throw those out before your day dream becomes a nightmare.

grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
4/15/10 2:15 a.m.

New Flyin' Miata catalog + tax refund + lots of OT at work = the UPS driver ringing the doorbell WAY before I want to be awake.

I'm kinda liking the stroker-kit idea this time around, but I may need to sell-off some unused Miata bits first.

Carson
Carson Dork
4/15/10 7:20 p.m.

It's awesome! So many new products to lust over.

Keith, if you guys ever need any east coast product testing let me know. You know, to see how those turbos and/or V8 conversions work in thicker air.

tuna55
tuna55 HalfDork
4/15/10 8:50 p.m.

Holy cow - now I want a Miata? How did you do that? You oughta work for GM with the whole "create a market" stuff.

Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog HalfDork
4/15/10 10:45 p.m.
tuna55 wrote: Holy cow - now I want a Miata?

Coulda bought mine and made it two cars in a row

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
JyjkUuBe0Y9taxcXacfj6cpLDggI7XxCrauPDms6UMbX7UZwPLqerOvlziQIGQU9