1 ... 4 5 6
scardeal
scardeal Reader
11/19/10 9:37 a.m.

I'm not going to spend any money on a PS3/GT5 until I read reviews on its physics. If its physics does not equal or better Forza 3, I have plenty of events left in Forza...

The Abarth 500 is teaching me smooth racing discipline, BTW.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
11/19/10 9:40 a.m.

Im getting a PS3 and GT5 as a Christmas Present to myself. Gonna be waiting in line with everyone else when its released...

Rufledt
Rufledt Reader
11/20/10 1:00 a.m.

In reply to scardeal:

If they're anything like the demos they have at the local target here, the physics are noticably better than prologue. FINALLY no more hitting the wall and just stopping like all of the previous games. Now it actually acts like a car hitting the wall!

And anybody else see this? http://www.autoblog.com/2010/11/19/video-gran-turismo-5-course-maker-in-action/#continued

Also this: notice, doing burnouts leaves tire marks. Nice touch. There's still an invincible wall of air, but at least you can do a proper burn out. To be perfectly honest, I though of soemthing totally different when i first read "course maker" but this will add some fun.

I'm getting a bit impatient! Who else is gonna buy one and RUN before sony decides it wants to delay again?

1 ... 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yrvkNgX2gVY0Qphe4R426kv71AvakzE3lLWIycOcm0wZ6iedz0dFRWQE0qHH8H6W