spacecadet (Forum Supporter)
spacecadet (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/30/20 8:56 p.m.

I started watching his videos earlier this year and the production value of his videos and his narrating and storytelling are just absolutely TOP NOTCH.

He's also a die Hard Mark Martin fan like I was as a kid.

Here's his latest video on the Super Modifieds, that I really enjoyed.

And here's a short piece he did on the closest finish in NASCAR history..

but the setup and the storytelling make for a compelling and interesting video..

j_tso
j_tso Reader
11/30/20 9:25 p.m.

I have no interest in NASCAR but have watched his videos on the subject after first seeing his take on the 2005 F1 USA Grand Prix debacle.  Good editing and narration style go a long way.

spacecadet (Forum Supporter)
spacecadet (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/30/20 9:42 p.m.
j_tso said:

Good editing and narration style go a long way.

His narration is key, he speaks with enthusiasm and emotion and he makes you keep watching.

Stefan (Forum Supporter)
Stefan (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/30/20 10:46 p.m.

I really enjoy his videos.

Josh Revell is pretty entertaining, in an Aussie sort of way, with regards to F1, etc. (he does some Bathurst and other series as well):

https://www.youtube.com/c/JoshRevellYT

Aidan Millward is another great channel for F1 and other series (he also does a lot of sim racing so that can be interesting too): https://www.youtube.com/c/AidanMillward

Vajingo
Vajingo Reader
12/1/20 12:07 p.m.

I read his name as "slaps hoes"

MrFancypants
MrFancypants Reader
12/1/20 12:24 p.m.
j_tso said:

I have no interest in NASCAR but have watched his videos on the subject after first seeing his take on the 2005 F1 USA Grand Prix debacle.  Good editing and narration style go a long way.

yup, same here.  Not terribly interested in NASCAR but I love motorsports history in general, and he's good at it.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qLl1IQhivrIsyehcODw9NPnfZFuPGPs1EpHPf41ZcR3o4xZ4JKGBWNj5KUvXFbXr