nocones
nocones GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
6/24/22 6:21 p.m.

Gridlife Chicago at Autobahn Country Club is TOMORROW (Technically some people are there today).

I will be in attendance in the MG.  The LMP360 was not  ready so I'm in the backup car.   Any GRM folks please stop by and hang out and say Hi.  I'm running HPDE Intermediate.   

This is the MG incase there are multiple MGs present at the event..   which seems unlikely.

There is a Gate fee to get in but there are races and general automotive mayham happening the whole time.  

GPz11 (Forum Supporter)
GPz11 (Forum Supporter) HalfDork
6/24/22 7:59 p.m.

Good luck, hopefully the rain misses you tomorrow!

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy MegaDork
6/24/22 9:04 p.m.
GPz11 (Forum Supporter) said:

Good luck, hopefully the rain misses you tomorrow!

Rain?  Sadly I wish it would rain.   Our yard has dried up in only 2 weeks.

GPz11 (Forum Supporter)
GPz11 (Forum Supporter) HalfDork
6/24/22 9:38 p.m.

Fine, hope it rains then, LOL.

Yup, my yard is turning brown too. The Missus is watering her garden and flowers daily.

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy MegaDork
6/24/22 9:55 p.m.
GPz11 (Forum Supporter) said:

Yup, my yard is turning brown too.  The Missus is watering her garden and flowers daily and TELLING ME over and over how much watering she is doing and how much work it is.

Put my wife's spin on it.

sleepyhead the buffalo
sleepyhead the buffalo GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
6/24/22 11:11 p.m.

spacecadet should be floating around, 'helping run things' and running his blue Fit in SundaeCup.  I think TxRatti will be there a little bit too?  Scott & Becky of Robertson racing will be there for GLTC... you should drop by their car, and chat them up if they have a spare moment.

that's about all I know so far.

good luck, and have fun!

sleepyhead the buffalo
sleepyhead the buffalo GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
6/25/22 4:31 p.m.

Definitely saw the MG on the livestream , during a static shot between T3 and T4, before GLTC Race1 a couple of times.

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
Robbie (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/26/22 10:07 p.m.

Some grmers...

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
Robbie (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/26/22 10:18 p.m.

Nocones out on track!

Also there was a Miata who proved the value of abs

And there was also this thing!

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
6/27/22 6:51 a.m.

Wish I could have been there. Needed to spend some quality time with the wife since every two weeks for the last couple months have been me gone somewhere. 

hope y'all had fun!

Asphalt_Gundam
Asphalt_Gundam Reader
6/28/22 1:19 p.m.

In reply to Robbie (Forum Supporter) :

Funny you catch Erin (blue Miata) in her one off of the weekend. I teased her before going out that since she was giving her dad a ride that he needed the "full" track experience including an off. Guess he got it.

Also here's her and Nocones in the wet session Saturday morning

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
6/28/22 2:43 p.m.

In reply to Asphalt_Gundam :

It's been fun watching her progress from her early Novice days being timid and cautious to see her realy wheeling that car. I think its awesome to watch the progression.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4ZdmAdHpypH8cR93ImgZCQ4dxrV0NmJ3ezXdXArLJfcjQoPBu6ybS4JNLoTia3CG