Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
9/1/22 12:44 p.m.
feature_image

Love the Gridlife Touring Cup, but wish multiple classes raced at once for longer stints? Lucky for you, Gridlife just announced SuperGrid Grand Prix:

Building upon the successful GRIDLIFE Touring Cup series, GRIDLIFE introduces SuperGrid Grand Prix! This multi-race, uniquely formatted team event includes several different experiences throughout a race weekend. The series also introduces multi-class racing to GRIDLIFE’s …

Read the rest of the story

trigun7469
trigun7469 UltraDork
9/1/22 2:30 p.m.

Champcar tried something similar but they did (4) 1 hour races instead of (2) 3 hour races. So my Guess each driver would get 1 hour 25 minutes if you have 4 drivers. Oct 21-23, better bring your snow tires.

RadBarchetta
RadBarchetta New Reader
9/2/22 9:23 a.m.

LOL at a 3-hour race being considered an "endurance" race. That's 1.5 stints at most.

Adamjabaay
Adamjabaay New Reader
9/3/22 5:15 p.m.

That seems pretty Enduro to a sprint racer.   It's definitely not aimed at replacing long enduros, more at providing a unique and fun race weekend with various types and lengths of racing, targeted at cars not generally catered to in Enduro world

Sonic
Sonic UberDork
9/3/22 9:59 p.m.

3 hours is like one stint for us with a fuel cell.  I've done as long as 4.5.  Nice to see them trying something different though

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
9/4/22 9:15 a.m.

Sounds like a cool idea and I'm always happy to see Gridlife branching out. Can't wait to try one!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
oKUL3wmyhxDaXpJG3nKhPWEcIwv21VMnAgvg0lMbXpZEtf1oi1WoBeGsAN1BWCST