1 2
bobzilla MegaDork
1/3/23 2:00 p.m.

Their prices kinda suck. I have two (soon) to go. Maybe I need to find someone local. 

WillG80 GRM+ Memberand Reader
1/3/23 3:13 p.m.

I sold a 2000ish 4Runner cat to RR cats after the local scrapper offered me very little (maybe $75, I don't remember the exact number). I read the "how to" on the rr cats website and sent them an email for a quote. They got back to me within an hour or two and I think they paid somewhere in the neighborhood of $400 for mine. They also covered shipping which was nice. My money was in my paypal account the day the cat was delivered to them. 

There's another catalytic converter recycling thread on here somewhere but I can't seem to find it. It had quite a few RR cats reviews which is how I knew about them. 

As far as documentation, I think they require a picture of your drivers license, nothing else. 

Tyler H
Tyler H GRM+ Memberand UberDork
1/3/23 3:37 p.m.

I just sold some cats to RRcats off of a 535i and they offered me $120 ea for them, plus shipping.  Painless experience.  Could have maybe gotten more somewhere else, but with all of the theft going on, the local places are sketchy.

thatsnowinnebago GRM+ Memberand UberDork
1/3/23 6:05 p.m.

My local guy is on "vacation" so I can't help, sorry. 

1 2
Our Preferred Partners