1 2 3 4
Powar
Powar UltraDork
2/6/23 5:15 p.m.

Currently owned : 12 (including parts cars)

Registered and insured: 8

Stored in the garage(s) here: 7. The longdiesel won't fit inside.

Parts cars: 4.5 bought and paid for by me, though there are a couple more back there that I don't own but can treat like I do.

Running: All 8 that are registered. I drove a couple of the parts cars to their resting place, but they would need some things reinstalled before they'd run again.

I expect these numbers to drop within the next 12 months or so, but I've said that before.

BADBADDRIVER
BADBADDRIVER
2/6/23 7:42 p.m.

In reply to WonkoTheSane :

A CNC machine?  I think you.might be my new best friend!  smiley

madmrak351
madmrak351 Reader
2/6/23 7:46 p.m.

4 cars, 3.5 trucks, uncounted motorcycles. 1 car runs: wife's, 2 Nissans are sans engines, challenge car motor not installed yet. My 300k Silverado is fully functional. 73 and 93 pickups don't run. S10 (.5) shared with my son, not running due to he borrowed the ECM to diag another S10. 4 fully functional motorcycles including a Kawasaki engined Honda. 31 spark plugs counting the running motorcycles.

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/6/23 7:47 p.m.

14 total 7 inside. 5 don't run. 4 are going away for sure this year. 

nlevine
nlevine GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/6/23 8:17 p.m.

Only 3, all outdoors as the garage is full of other stuff. All 3 run and are registered and legal, so I do have that going for me...

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy MegaDork
2/6/23 8:30 p.m.
nlevine said:

Only 3, all outdoors as the garage is full of other stuff. All 3 run and are registered and legal, so I do have that going for me...

Only 3, Silverado sits outside and the other 2 (Pilot & Civic) are in the garage.  All 3 run and are registered and legal, so I do have that going for me...

84FSP
84FSP UberDork
2/6/23 8:50 p.m.

Four's my limit on Schnitzengrueben.  Daily for wife, a daily for me, and two fair weather toys.  Trying to stick to my new (4yrs) rule that everything I own must be a driver and stay registered.

DaleCarter
DaleCarter GRM+ Memberand New Reader
2/6/23 9:16 p.m.

The shop is full with five of mine and three of my buddies. We laid out the slab for the new shop today, so that will grow :-)

trumant
trumant GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/6/23 9:24 p.m.

6 cars total for the household. 2 garaged but only one of those runs. 4 parked outside all run. 2 of them see regular use, third sees occasional towing and road-trip duties and the fourth just arrived.

Jesse Ransom
Jesse Ransom GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/6/23 9:31 p.m.

6 cars and 1 motorcycle

3 cars are non-runners in a storage unit.

The daily Mini, the pickup, and the MG live at the house, mostly outdoors.

The pickup just pulled into the new 3-car shop for the first time half an hour ago. Hopefully it won't rain inside the cab anymore after it rolls out. Also some other deferred work (new Bilsteins!)

Zero cars in the attached 1-car garage, which we use as woodshop/storage.

SuperDave
SuperDave New Reader
2/6/23 10:22 p.m.

Five cars, four running.

Two motorcycles.  Both running.

VolvoHeretic
VolvoHeretic GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
2/6/23 10:34 p.m.

Just to make everyone look less worse. I might need an intervention... I literally have to open the overhead door so that I can walk outside and in through the O.H. door to get near my car.

TheTallOne17
TheTallOne17 Reader
2/7/23 7:42 a.m.

6 cars

2 in view of public, daily and tow vehicle both run

1 major project on rotisserie in the garage

1 lemons racecar that ran when parked and is getting it's new engine this month

1 Fiat 124 in need of time to get running and a floor to get driving

1 donor awaiting warmer weather to be cut to pieces and scrapped

P3PPY
P3PPY GRM+ Memberand Dork
2/7/23 7:42 a.m.

Just three, but the kids' fleet of powerwheels is growing unruly, according to the Mrs. There are five for the three of them, plus a parts car. Oh and I have an ATV that's never run as long as I've owned it. And a riding mower that ends up riding up and down the street a lot when the kids "help me mow"

cfvwtuner
cfvwtuner Reader
2/7/23 8:20 a.m.

We're down to 7.  4 in the 2 car garage, and 3 outside.

77 Beetle

2000 Focus bought new used for track and autocross.  Been sitting about 5 years now

04 Suburban, all around good for almost anything machine

08 Outback, winter and grocery store car

13 Jetta, my summer toy

15 Grand Caravan, weekend camper mobile

16 Focus SE Sport, wife's driver

Opti
Opti SuperDork
2/7/23 8:31 a.m.

Down to 4 currently.

66 Mustang

96 Camaro SS

Grand Cherokee Trailhawk

98 Chevy 1500 Z71

Wanted to simplify and shrink the fleet, as soon as I got to 4 I started looking for new stuff to drag home

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 PowerDork
2/7/23 10:10 a.m.

Vehicles that are mine:

• 22 Ford Raptor - Running
  • 22 Honda Grom - Running
  • 22 SeaDoo Spark - Running
  • 2005 S2000 - Running
  • 2001 Toyota Sequoia - Running
  • 1994 Honda Accord Champcar - Running

Vehicles that aren't mind but I maintain and/or fully paid for but not titled in my name because of things:

• 2019 Subaru Crosstrek - running
  • 2015 Subaru Crosstrek XV - running

On the fence about selling the Raptor and the Spark and just getting a second gen Sequoia or Tundra for truck duties and a Fit for long hauls. 

ClearWaterMS
ClearWaterMS Reader
2/7/23 10:44 a.m.

4 all in the garage and all run.  

2 daily drivers (21 GLB 250 is the wifes car and 22 330i is mine)

and 2 fun cars (05 Porsche and 08 Corvette) in the back of the garage.  The corvette is barely visible and under a cover.  

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
2/7/23 11:05 a.m.

4 in the garage at the moment

1. SWMBO's 2018 GMC Acadia - Denali package, bone stock
  2. My 2014 Cruze - 1.4t/6mt - slightly breathed on
  3. FIL's 2016 Corvette - Cammed and tuned, Borla exhaust, angriest sounding car on the block
  4. my '72 Monte Apacolypto - 350/350, Holley 4bbl, slotted rotors, basic everything, EMP proof
Aaron_King
Aaron_King GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
2/7/23 11:37 a.m.

6 total.

In garage:

• 64 Triumph Spitfire - My first car, bought in 1990, and currently under a car cover in the back corner of the garage.

Driveway - all runners:

• 2006 SAAB 9-3 vert 5 speed
  • 2002 SAAB 9-5 Aero 5 speed
  • 2005 Merc C230 K 6 speed
  • 2006 Merc R350

rslifkin
rslifkin UberDork
2/7/23 11:50 a.m.

3 in our garage currently.  My E38 and SWMBO's Prius (on the chopping block for replacement) in front and the Jeep parked sideways in the back (hasn't been outside in a while, but it's registered and insured, so it'll come out in the spring).  Plus the non-cars that live in there like the snowblower and because it's stowed for winter, the aluminum skiff we normally carry on the boat during the summer.  And then all of the extra wheels/tires, parts, tools, etc. that live in the garage.  No cars in the driveway currently, which is handy when it comes time to clear snow off it. 

z31maniac
z31maniac MegaDork
2/7/23 12:08 p.m.

'23 BRZ
'18 Mazda 3

I've contemplated picking up a project car/truck, but since we only have a 2 car garage, it's not gonna happen. I don't like leaving stuff parked outside. 

classicJackets (FS)
classicJackets (FS) SuperDork
2/7/23 12:45 p.m.

4 as a household. Down to 2 projects. 1 fits in the garage. The 2 non-projects run. :)

We're down from 6 in 2021 (4 'projects'). Feels good.

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltimaDork
2/7/23 12:47 p.m.

Two cars in the garage, four in the driveway.  They all run.  I'm at my limit because I refuse to park anything on the lawn or in the street long term.  I don't want to be the person who's "gonna fix it up someday" while storing it in a way that'll make it deteriorate into scrap metal.

DjGreggieP
DjGreggieP HalfDork
2/7/23 12:51 p.m.

5 vehicles of my own, but total of 8 at the farm.

Mine include:

86 IROC Camaro (needs to be listed for sale)

94 325is coupe

98 328is coupe (drift car)

99 Intrepid

06 Silverado 2500HD

11 Colorado

Everything runs and drives EXCEPT the 11 Colorado as GM's eternal wisdom put the fuel pump driver module under the body and I need to track down a wire that is grounding on the frame rail. 

Drift car needs a bunch of work / upgrades before it hits the track but it runs and drives!

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ZtWK0diA4wQur5JvUKyaq4JxuZQ3zsVR0xkXJ01LksnCBlCU0HFbfgXMBgblbsca