7/15/22 1:49 p.m.

In reply to MotorsportsGordon :

Seconded. Not in a good way.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 PowerDork
7/15/22 2:16 p.m.
MotorsportsGordon said:
fatallightning said:

Evidently leaked. Maybe too demure honestly. 

I see the new integra more then I see a type r

It's wild - you wouldn't think two cars based on the same platform would look anything alike. 

pointofdeparture
pointofdeparture GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
7/15/22 2:32 p.m.

I will never stop laughing at the fact that we are getting what is probably the last wave of semi-affordable performance ICE vehicles ever, and all people do is complain.

Personally, I like it for what it is. It looks a hell of a lot better than the outgoing model, and recalls the purity of the early Type Rs.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 PowerDork
7/15/22 3:20 p.m.

My only complaint is at Honda's slow roll marketing campaign and how dealers will make it an absolute nightmare to procure. 

I wouldn't write off ICE just yet either. Producing EVs and driving them around still leaves a big carbon footprint despite what the propaganda leads you to believe. 

pointofdeparture
pointofdeparture GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
7/15/22 5:34 p.m.

In reply to DirtyBird222 :

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't think ICEs are going to disappear anytime soon, but most of the big automakers have basically said that they're done developing new ICE platforms and powertrains, so it's probably going to just be iterations on what we're getting right now from here on out.

Regarding your other point, Honda dealers were famously difficult even before the recent auto market nonsense. I definitely agree that this is a car I'd realistically consider if I could just go buy one for a mid-$30k MSRP, but that's basically a pipe dream.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3VCBMiAJaIlZXPhvBnMakb7MDRplO7zqA2wQK9bcpngrTU2JvNIE33RNd3iHAxAm