1 2
gofastbobby
gofastbobby Reader
8/5/15 8:01 a.m.

https://youtu.be/2NhgyZojTUk

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/5/15 8:42 a.m.
Furious_E wrote: Isn't Ludacris in some financial trouble? Maybe the Legend is all he can afford

AFAIK Fiddy is the one in financial trouble. Ludacris also has an Audi sedan that he brought to Anti-Stance's shop for new wheels once.

psteav
psteav GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/5/15 8:50 a.m.

Luda drives the Legend because he had it and loved it before he made it big. IIRC, he was on Cribs several years ago and despite having a ton of high-dollar luxobarges and exotics, he said it was still his favorite car.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/5/15 10:39 a.m.
Furious_E wrote: Isn't Ludacris in some financial trouble? Maybe the Legend is all he can afford I drove a Kizashi once, even have a T-shirt to prove it. At the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix (cool event BTW) a few years ago, they had a little auto x course set up a few blocks away where you could drive one back to back with an A4 and some other less interesting cars that I don't remember. My lap went something like this: Me: "So it's cool if I get on it a little bit right?" Suzuki Rep: "Yea, sure, drive it as hard as you like." Me: BWAAAAH, SCREEEECH, BWAAAAH Suzuki Rep: "Sir! You need to slow down!" Me: "But you said I could get on it!" Suzuki Rep: "We're done!" I didn't get to drive the Audi afterwards Understeered like a pig is all I remember, otherwise a totally forgettable car. Styling is like a mkVI Jetta knock off. If only Suzuki could build cars like they build bikes - I love my Bandit 600.

I can't tell you how many times I've had a similar experience. I paid to drive a Ferrari, what did you think I was going to drive it like? It's not my fault you didn't know my skill level was way above your sphincter-muscle control level!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7XswY65mgcNUcbdHu302VrR69yCnboCBVEdekwwFjlJMMuJEkWWWlvPqD0m8a7YN