snailmont5oh
snailmont5oh Reader
3/7/16 6:01 p.m.

If so, see you there!

I won't have my Fairmont though. I'll be practicing for the One Lap in a 2015 Evo X.

Hope to see you there.

Later, Mike.

huggybear626
huggybear626 New Reader
3/7/16 7:13 p.m.

I plan to be there in my SSM Miata. Then the following weekend I am doing the drivers school. So wish me luck.

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
3/7/16 7:30 p.m.

I hope to get back out there again. With Stan as well.

snailmont5oh
snailmont5oh Reader
3/9/16 5:04 p.m.

What's your number Huggybear? Mine's 13, and the other driver is 113.

huggybear626
huggybear626 New Reader
3/9/16 7:55 p.m.

I will be 027 this time around. I am not doing the club trial even though I should since there should be less cars on track

milkmandan
milkmandan New Reader
3/9/16 7:56 p.m.

I'll be there in Club Trials.

WonkoTheSane
WonkoTheSane GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
3/9/16 8:39 p.m.

I wanna go!

motomoron
motomoron SuperDork
3/9/16 9:29 p.m.

Normally I'd be instructing it and the comp licensing school in 2 weeks. But I've got a race car chassis w/ no floor and all the wiring off and a new motor on a dolly. And there's a berkeley-ton of composite work left to do plus setup and mapping, all to do for MARRS 1 in a month.

Have a fun, safe time everyone!

JBasham
JBasham New Reader
3/10/16 11:04 a.m.

Can't make it; houseguests.

BTW, can anybody tell me why the HLT Library dataset for Shenandoah won't record lap times -- it just does total time. I tried to insert a lap function but no dice.

milkmandan
milkmandan New Reader
3/10/16 3:47 p.m.
JBasham wrote: Can't make it; houseguests. BTW, can anybody tell me why the HLT Library dataset for Shenandoah won't record lap times -- it just does total time. I tried to insert a lap function but no dice.

I've had that problem with Harry's too, I had to walk out to the middle of the track during lunch and set my own start/finish.

snailmont5oh
snailmont5oh Reader
3/10/16 8:44 p.m.

@huggybear: I think club trials is full, too! They had a really good response this year.

@motomoron: Where are you located?

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
3/11/16 6:24 a.m.

Heard from Stan last night that he WILL be out there. I may check into getting a ride out tomorrow for a few hours in the morning if the weather holds. If I get out there I'll be easy to spot.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
VcgI28sNj3y9B8wI0Iz1GSfayzZvAB6tgPqVe8yy4fjFnuxJEzFpfk85s7MUzE8G