Nick Comstock
Nick Comstock MegaDork
12/30/21 7:46 p.m.

Looking around at some subscription boxes and found this.

Not sure about the rest of the stuff but they have an excellent taste in magazines. 

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/31/21 8:51 a.m.

It's run by a guy I used to work with at a dealership. It seems like they have some cool stuff if you are into the subscription box thing. 

hybridmomentspass
hybridmomentspass HalfDork
12/31/21 9:42 a.m.

Never done a subscription box - are they worth it?

Nick Comstock
Nick Comstock MegaDork
12/31/21 5:50 p.m.

In reply to hybridmomentspass :

I've done the bespoke post thing for the past year.  It's fun to get things every month.  I've received some nice things.  A couple good knives and a couple knives that were junk.  The clothing I've received is nice.  Some of the kitchen things are nice but rarely get used.  I just canceled and was interested in seeing what else was out there.  Found this while looking around. I'm leaning towards one of the fishing ones as I'm gonna try to do much more fishing next year. The fun is in the random things that show up but as an actual value thingI'm m not so sure your really saving any money over if you'd went and bought the items individually.

Practically speaking you'd be much better off taking that $50 a month or whatever and investing it but then you don't get presents every month. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lFoK61WX6voLdJLDt3U757HSoncKTgajL3mGICJQW68fkHURtmqNaPBvexK2P8sN