mgkes
mgkes
5/29/09 4:41 p.m.

Hi Just new on this nice site. I was looking to order the magazine's juni juli august and october 2007 where the conversion of a mgb whit a miata motor. It seems that it is not possible to get it in to belgium. Is there anywone who can scan the articles of the conversion and mail it to me? Many thanks and sorry for the poor english :-)

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/29/09 4:56 p.m.

If you ask Tim nicely (TIIIIIIIIM!) he may add it to the online articles section of the website.

jwdmotorsports
jwdmotorsports HalfDork
5/29/09 5:03 p.m.

I looked in the online articles right after the first post was made but no luck there as of right now.

I actually wouldn't mind reading the articles as well (not enough to pay for back issues though ). I had considered a Miata powered Midget for a while (still may do at some point down the road).

mgkes
mgkes New Reader
5/29/09 5:13 p.m.

Hi there, nice site, very fast comments here. I have just put an email in tim's postbus..hopefully ...

Regards

mgkes
mgkes New Reader
5/30/09 10:28 a.m.

anywone who have the article's?

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/30/09 12:21 p.m.

Give Tim a chance to look into this. You asked late on a Friday afternoon, and it's Saturday morning. Wait until Monday at least, and remember that you're in a different time zone than Florida

mgkes
mgkes New Reader
5/30/09 12:42 p.m.

oops, sorry, didn't realise that

mgkes
mgkes New Reader
6/4/09 6:39 a.m.

bump

mgkes
mgkes New Reader
6/19/09 11:00 a.m.

bump?????

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
6/19/09 11:07 a.m.

We've changed things around in the store a bit. You can get that collection in Belgium now.

mgkes
mgkes New Reader
6/19/09 11:44 a.m.

In reply to Tim Baxter:

Seems that there is a problem to do the payment.... I must pay 37.55, whit visa. When i want to do the payment with your shop i can't chance the amount of mine shopping cart. Can you give a solution?

Regards

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
6/19/09 11:49 a.m.

Not sure I'm understanding the problem, exactly.

Without checking it, that sounds about right for international shipping (it's pretty expensive shipping magazines overseas, unfortunately).

You can pay by Visa, MC, Discover or Amex.

Feel free to contact me and explain further, though. Like I said, I may not understand the problem you're having.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/19/09 11:51 a.m.

It sounds like he is running IE7 and need to clear his cookies first...

mgkes
mgkes New Reader
7/15/09 4:39 a.m.

Anywone that have these old magazine's?Ore is willi g to give it to me with email??I'm willing to pay for it..... Regards

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
7/15/09 6:01 a.m.

Tim, can someone overseas subscribe?

Just curious.

Luke
Luke Dork
7/15/09 7:23 a.m.

Yeah, we can.

Mgkes: You should be able to manually change the amount in your shopping kart. Where it says '2', or whatever, just enter in '1' instead, and click 'update'.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jN4bMfYYcZfFNwy4hgGXkE6RVEzU7ShTd28QIWqpUsIx2mt3VurWAwbOR5ynxCEl