1 2
ddavidv
ddavidv SuperDork
8/30/08 6:35 a.m.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Thus, Crabill fabrication will squash Clown toys every time. Though I am guilty of contributing a gas cap to the Minissan.

fastclown
fastclown New Reader
8/30/08 7:46 a.m.

Crabill fabrication will be on display under the tent. Even if I go as SLOW as your 2002 time (16.?? seconds) I'll still beat it. Even if I get beat by a Yugo in the autocross I'll still beat the Turderkly on display. Then I'll park Minissan next to it under the tent and beat it once again. Thanks for the gas cap.

Asshat

Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
8/30/08 9:08 a.m.

Tom and I have worked out a schedule to get the Berzerkley a little more ready for the challenge. This weekend, we're working on wiring, firewall and the shift mechanism. We've got a test day on 9/9 and then again on 9/23. 9/9 will be sans bodywork and then 9/23 will be with bodywork. We're going to push the car pretty hard on 9/9 so that if something is going to break, we'll have time to fix it.

poopshovel
poopshovel Dork
8/30/08 9:31 a.m.
MitchellC wrote: You know what makes me more hungry than the sound of turducken? The smell of the turkey that is currently in the oven.

"Sometimes I get upset when I see on the TV all deez people in dis world dat is starvin'. But there's nothin' in this world that could possibly bother me when I small that turkey daddy's carvin. Man I'm starvin'. Christ I'm starvin!!!"

fastclown
fastclown New Reader
9/1/08 1:04 p.m.

"if something is going to break, we'll have time to fix it." Denny, stand by the Mill I think you'll be getting a call. "Hello Denny, we would like to order another transfer gearbox, the last one is spread between 3 zip codes. Can we have it shipped tomorrow?"

It's great to see you're going to try to make it!

16vCorey
16vCorey Dork
9/1/08 5:47 p.m.

I've got nowhere to go Just movin' on my feet People say I've got no ambition At least I give a E36 M3 About the stuff I eat Yeah! I care about nutrition

poopshovel wrote: "Sometimes I get upset when I see on the TV all deez people in dis world dat is starvin'. But there's nothin' in this world that could possibly bother me when I small that turkey daddy's carvin. Man I'm starvin'. Christ I'm starvin!!!"
TOZOVR
TOZOVR New Reader
9/1/08 6:39 p.m.
ditchdigger wrote: Turderkly sounds like Turducken and that makes me hungry. Note: I have never actually eaten a turducken, the idea is kinda revolting but it does appeal to the same primitive brain functions that make a "Baconator" sound like a good idea.

My cousin makes Turducken every year for the superbowl party he hosts. He's a little weird, my cousin. I mean, I don't think turducken is weird per se, but it just smells like God hisself actually came down and tied an apron on. My cousin's wife on the other haqnd...hell, she creeps me out but Per... I mean wow...

No, really, have you REALLY looked at Per?

In the few Photos I have there's always a weird Glare off a Silver Bullet can...makes his eyes look all shifty-like...and then the fact that he casts no shadow...that gets creepy....So then you start to realize, that no matter what pic you have, his eyes follow you when you move. Try to hide under the bed...no dice, There's Per...try to hide in the shower...nope, he's there...you start really get weirded out and you head for the medicine cabinet....no, not there, but you can feel a presence...You open up a bottle of vitamins and another bottle of percacette and just start eating them like skittles (the normal skittles, not those damn Sour skittles....) and pretty soon you can really start to HEAR Per in your head...with a steady backdrop of Maynard and Tool slowly whup, whumping into your head, you start to cry, yes cry gawd damn it...now you're in the bathroom bawling like some Golf Widow on Benzedrine and all you can hear is Forty-Six & 2, and Per SCREAMING BEZERKELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now 5hit is getting Weird man....you're trying to eat your hand and the phone's ringing and you're digging for the amyl nitrates with your one good hand and....

...uh...hmmm. I'm going to stop now.

RJ

fiat22turbo
fiat22turbo GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/1/08 7:13 p.m.

Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
9/1/08 8:13 p.m.

mmmkay. I'm going to ask you to lay off the Pez.

Per

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
9/1/08 8:57 p.m.
Per Schroeder wrote: Tom and I have worked out a schedule to get the Berzerkley a little more ready for the challenge. This weekend, we're working on wiring, firewall and the shift mechanism. We've got a test day on 9/9 and then again on 9/23. 9/9 will be sans bodywork and then 9/23 will be with bodywork. We're going to push the car pretty hard on 9/9 so that if something *is* going to break, we'll have time to fix it.

Whoa, you mean it may run? Cool! I am so looking forward to seeing it!!

You too, clown

Wowak
Wowak Dork
9/1/08 9:56 p.m.
ditchdigger wrote: Turderkly sounds like Turducken and that makes me hungry.

I thought that the clown was challenging John Madden when I read the thread title as well.

mistanfo
mistanfo Dork
9/2/08 9:48 a.m.

Will the Bezerkeley still be around the offices 2 weeks after the event? Please. That's when I'll be getting to Florida.

fastclown
fastclown New Reader
9/2/08 9:58 a.m.

"Will the Bezerkeley still be around the offices 2 weeks after the event? " Do you have any specific part you want to see? You might want to check the woods next to the Gainesville racetrack for gears and other small parts on your way down.

poopshovel
poopshovel Dork
9/2/08 10:52 a.m.

My parents say if I eat all my food, they'll let me go to the hardcore show and see F.O.Deeeee.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
oAtLPjkB1p0lx55kHxzRBQF8wzHZVqiWtHrwGdPDZkklEmw824IRjtxTlAAjbN7l