1 ... 7 8 9
slowbird
slowbird SuperDork
6/9/20 2:56 p.m.

In reply to Javelin (Forum Supporter) :

I admit I had to look it up, because I'd never seen it before. It looks like a depiction of Ford's Indycar V8 from the 60s, with its distinctive exhaust out the top and intake ports between the cams.

http://www.suddenlink.net/pages/jonknapek/fordv8/indy.html

Benswen
Benswen New Reader
6/9/20 3:33 p.m.
Javelin (Forum Supporter) said:

In reply to Wally (Forum Supporter) :

What's that race car looking one in the Japanese box second from the top?

I spit my coffee out over this.

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 Dork
6/9/20 8:36 p.m.

In reply to Javelin (Forum Supporter) :

That kit has 2 engines, one is the pushrod Weslake Eagle on a ford small block, and the other is what slowbird says, the Ford Indy engine that was first run in a Lotus chassis. An entirely in house Ford project, very rare engine. 

vwcorvette (Forum Supporter)
vwcorvette (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
6/9/20 8:47 p.m.

In reply to slowbird :

I will gladly take the Raptor. It will be my first Ford product since the 80s Capri racecar I did in highschool. Miller High Life I think? Should I PM you my address?

slowbird
slowbird SuperDork
6/9/20 9:41 p.m.

In reply to vwcorvette (Forum Supporter) :

Yup, shoot me a PM and I'll get it sent over. smiley

Gunchsta
Gunchsta HalfDork
6/10/20 8:07 a.m.

Oh man, sorry I flaked on finishing for this one guys. Everyone killed it and really went above and beyond on the motor swaps! Terrific work!

Like everyone else I found life getting in the way of the model cars; plus here in Minnesota it's summer and generally speaking model cars are a winter hobby for myself. 

I'm staying tuned for the next round though, I have a few half-done things languishing I could put finishing touches on. 

1 ... 7 8 9

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qo0y7PFYA0BJbY1Vfm5ixweTpz2sBAsutENyKImyNuEihr0Re10Btfi2DocoyCQB