1 2
David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
6/27/08 3:22 p.m.

And we now have XL bucket hats. You can order the XL bucket hats today. The medium work shirts will show up in the store once they're here.

Also, right now quantities are limited. However, if they move slowly, we probably won't order any more. Hint: Order now to avoid missing out. (And if the work shirts and bucket hats are a success, then that helps justify more GRM gear.)

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/28/08 1:28 a.m.

Cool, no more cramming 10 lbs of crap into a 5 lb bucket hat.

Rojofro
Rojofro New Reader
7/1/08 7:50 a.m.

Hey Tim,

Is there any damn way we can get a couple of the old-school t-shirts with the nutjob shifting like mad? ALOT of people were asking for that at VIR last year. I spilled untold value meal condiments on mine and cant be seen outside the garage in it for fear of getting jacked in the mouth by my wife.

How bout it?

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
7/1/08 11:17 a.m.

Very good possibility. Stay tuned.

flexi
flexi New Reader
7/2/08 7:11 p.m.

Do you have an expected arrival date for the medium workshirts?

Nomad
Nomad New Reader
7/2/08 7:31 p.m.

I went to the JY and definitely needed one of these shirts. Much better to get dirty in.

David S. Wallens
7/9/08 12:48 p.m.
flexi wrote: Do you have an expected arrival date for the medium workshirts?

They have been ordered. I'm told it's usually a two-week turnaround, so let's say another week or so.

David S. Wallens
7/9/08 4:46 p.m.

And on a related note, I hear that bucket hats are selling nicely. Cool.

yo vanilla
yo vanilla New Reader
7/12/08 9:01 a.m.

Here's another small guy who can't buy a shirt.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
7/14/08 12:39 p.m.

Medium work shirts in the store now.

wyldpny
wyldpny New Reader
7/14/08 10:59 p.m.
David S. Wallens wrote: ...then that helps justify more GRM gear.)

Do you have or are planning on getting any car accessories like travel totes, coolers or cleaning supply bag holders or anything like that?

flexi
flexi New Reader
7/15/08 9:37 p.m.

Thanks for getting in the medium work shirts. Just placed an order! I'm psyched.

David S. Wallens
7/15/08 10:25 p.m.
wyldpny wrote:
David S. Wallens wrote: ...then that helps justify more GRM gear.)
Do you have or are planning on getting any car accessories like travel totes, coolers or cleaning supply bag holders or anything like that?

To be honest, probably not. Or at least it hasn't been discussed yet. Let's see how the new work shirts, lanyards and bucket hats sell.

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 New Reader
8/4/08 3:06 p.m.

Any snowball's chance at all of getting Smalls ordered? I and my girlfriend want one, and ermmm... yeah.

To put this in perspective, i wear Small Vintage Extra Slim fit button downs whenever i can find them. :(

David S. Wallens
8/6/08 10:19 a.m.

So far we have sold one (1) medium work shirt. Um, what's up with that?

By the way,we're working on our fall/winter line of GRM gear right now.

PHeller
PHeller New Reader
8/6/08 2:14 p.m.

I've still got my t-shirt even though I stopped getting the magazine a few years back.

It's got pit stains and sun-block stains all over it, and I shouldn't wear it to anything but auto-x and other non-reputation damaging areas, but its one of my favorite and best fitting t-shirts.

The work shirt is cool, but doesn't have the flair of the crazy nut job shifter dude.

minimac
minimac Dork
8/17/08 8:54 a.m.

How about a pocket tee without the cartoons? Maybe just a nice logo over the pocket, for us more 'mature' (O.K., old )readers. BTW, is it too late to get the shirt I never got-it wasn't offered-with my 10 year subscription? I'd settle for a pair of license plate frames!

Gearhead_42
Gearhead_42 HalfDork
9/2/08 2:00 p.m.

I love my XL workshirt. Best idea EVAR ;-)

... if you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.

/ferris

And I would definitely love to pick up a "crazy shifter guy" shirt if/when they get redone

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/5/08 8:29 p.m.

Do you guys by chance take money orders? If Chuck found out that I spent $40 on a workshirt, any workshirt, when I already have like 20 workshirts that are actually work-related, I think he might not help me build my Celica project.

nervousdog
nervousdog New Reader
9/7/08 10:00 p.m.

Another vote for the "crazy shifter guy" shirts. I have always thought it was a great picture.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
9/29/08 1:24 p.m.

I like the crazy shifter guy too. Although 'Tales from the Track' is pretty good as well.

Call me weird (NO!!! SAY IT AIN'T SO!) or just overly attentive to useless and idiotic details, but I have always wondered why the 'crazy shifter dude' shirt shows a door lock button. 'Sup with dat?

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/29/08 8:56 p.m.
Jensenman wrote: I like the crazy shifter guy too. Although 'Tales from the Track' is pretty good as well. Call me weird (NO!!! SAY IT AIN'T SO!) or just overly attentive to useless and idiotic details, but I have always wondered why the 'crazy shifter dude' shirt shows a door lock button. 'Sup with dat?

I think it should also have a firecracker, a bird and a slice of pie in there somewhere. That would be awesome.

Carson
Carson Reader
9/29/08 10:39 p.m.

Screwdriver, eel, kangaroo...

Cotton
Cotton Reader
10/7/08 2:05 p.m.
Rojofro wrote: Hey Tim, Is there any damn way we can get a couple of the old-school t-shirts with the nutjob shifting like mad? ALOT of people were asking for that at VIR last year. I spilled untold value meal condiments on mine and cant be seen outside the garage in it for fear of getting jacked in the mouth by my wife. How bout it?

Add me to the crazy shifter dude list. Mine is oil stained so bad I can no longer wear it in public. Make these available again and I'll buy several.

Hasbro
Hasbro HalfDork
10/8/08 12:52 a.m.

Of all the GRM shirts I still wear the old one with the red racing stripe on the front with the small logo the most. Can't remember the one before that, wore it out years ago. Anyone still have the very first one?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
exDf6x9ivy6dweTZI554b4ZsGpZM3JtAEnCnXQAMvt7yqgj8gPFGHGOzL8v7Oe7B