car_006 New Reader
6/18/23 6:09 p.m.

So my Miata needs a new top and some top seals replaced. But I can't figure out what the seal is called so I can buy a new one. Any ideas? The seal I need is on the driver side, the passenger side still has the seal. Thank you.

This is the spot where the seal is missing on the driver side


This is the same seal on the passenger side


Any idea on what this seal is and where I could find one? Thank you, for the help.

DeadSkunk  (Warren)
DeadSkunk (Warren) UltimaDork
6/18/23 7:05 p.m.

Front Top Seal by Mazda - Left | Moss Miata I think this is what you seek.


car_006 New Reader
6/18/23 7:31 p.m.

In reply to DeadSkunk (Warren) :

The seal I'm looking for is the one right above that, It sits in between the top frame and the soft top. It is where the tension cable sits. Thank you

Our Preferred Partners