mae9LR
mae9LR
10/28/21 4:35 p.m.

Hey everyone! Nice to meet you all, my name is Mae and I am the new "social media coordinator" at Nine Lives Racing.  I'm getting to know anything and everything there is to learn about racing since moving to Georgia. From my understanding my weird uncle that's always talking about "big wangs" and "reducing drag" is pretty well known in this community or something, so I've heard. 

I have been the person behind the phones the last week or so answering all of your questions, getting your orders set up, the whole nine yards. Feel free to leave a comment or send an email my way with any questions or orders you need help getting set up, I will absolutely get you set up with your new Big Wang or Splitter ASAP. wink 

Having trouble navigating 9livesracing.com ? Do not hesitate to send me an email to mae@9livesracing.com  , or giving us a call @ 1(800)920-8348 to get started on your next project! I would be more than happy to get you set up with award winning aero for your car. (We do custom orders too if you can't find your exact car type laugh)

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/28/21 4:43 p.m.

Welcome aboard!

dr_strangeland
dr_strangeland GRM+ Memberand Reader
10/28/21 9:40 p.m.

I was going to order an off the shelf big wang kit. Can we go wider on the airfoil? In my class there are no rules.

mae9LR
mae9LR New Reader
11/1/21 10:30 a.m.

In reply to Keith Tanner :

Thank you, Keith!

mae9LR
mae9LR New Reader
11/1/21 10:34 a.m.

In reply to dr_strangeland :

Absolutely we can do that for you, we can make any size wang up to 144", if you'd like to shoot an email to mae@9livesracing.com I can get an invoice sent over to you for that Wang kit! 

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/1/21 11:14 a.m.

I want to see someone build a car with a 12' wide wing, please. 

NOT A TA
NOT A TA UltraDork
11/1/21 11:25 a.m.
Keith Tanner said:

I want to see someone build a car with a 12' wide wing, please. 

I'd like to see how it gets supported and what happens at high speed!

Welcome Mae!

dr_strangeland
dr_strangeland GRM+ Memberand Reader
11/23/21 7:39 p.m.
mae9LR said:

In reply to dr_strangeland :

Absolutely we can do that for you, we can make any size wang up to 144", if you'd like to shoot an email to mae@9livesracing.com I can get an invoice sent over to you for that Wang kit! 

I need to do some measuring and get back to you. Probably won't go wider than 80 inches.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
e6YJf4dgghLlCYdgYihT12qicakTyEZVZiKxM5azUB9dY66iHi8LOyopPpXc0bdq