JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
2/20/14 11:16 a.m.

I’m writing this column from 35,000-odd feet above the Atlantic, aboard Delta Flight 131 from Munich to Atlanta. I mention that not to draw attention to the wonders of technology that allow us modern types to work anywhere, anytime, nor to pimp Delta’s fabulous Economy Comfort seats with 50-percent extra legroom and recline, allowing for much easier laptop operation (although, …

Read the rest of the story

pwelliott
pwelliott None
4/5/14 3:26 a.m.

The happiest days of my life were spent on the old Nürburgring....when all the great pine forests of the "Green Hell" stood tall and dark and there was NO graffiti. Meeting Fangio in '59; the sound of those great green Vanwalls and the many other magnificent front engine machines. Later, in '69, 10:31 and change in my McNamera F-Vee #001. Long live the greatest circuit in the world. P. W. Elliott, "Competition Press & Autoweek" correspondent, 1966-69.

KentF
KentF Reader
12/8/19 3:49 p.m.

I will probably never be able to go to Nürburgring. But Gratten Racetrack in Michigan is a hidden gem with 10 hilly technical turns. Tiny by comparison. But beautiful. It is like a golf corse with a race track running through it.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GVBOgABjh0x7sAs415gnamaXGK1EkdNDEkGtQit6WxAQSpfLodafZXLgrMeerVFd