¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ SuperDork
2/8/17 10:51 a.m.

So I'm going through a bunch of old rally results for something that may or may not be classified (seriously, I have no idea!) and what do I find but the GRM forum's very own petegossett's 100% win rate as a codriver!

Provided he never competes again, that will remain the only perfect record in US rally history as far as I can tell

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
2/8/17 11:11 a.m.

Man some of the names on that list, Jake Himes

petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/8/17 11:59 a.m.

In reply to ¯_(ツ)_/¯:

Haha, thanks for the recognition! When I saw the thread title I popped in comment on my experience...I had no idea it would be about me!!!

The details are a bit fuzzy now, but I remember that if Mark Utecht hadn't had mechanical problems we'd probably been 2nd behind him. There was also a Prodrive(?) team there in a yellow WRX that we were battling with. I think that must have been the Havir/Putnam team.

I'm also probably a bit of an anomaly because I received my SCCA Pro Rally license before ever having attended an event or school...

Oh, and I ended up buying that Colt from Rob Dupree a year or two later, but I only ran it in a couple Rallyx events before selling it.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YEQMj9AZsKBFA7vpa4X2Ou1LytwvmfSYm1rpDKxf2l21MCnEfPxXu0YyDSRq5oM6