Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
10/7/15 2:37 p.m.
feature_image

With our project ramp truck safely at Cobra Automotive, we were hoping to figure out a sensible plan. Our work and travel schedules were busy and Cobra Automotive owner, Curt Vogt, graciously allowed us to store the truck at his place while we headed back home to Florida to get caught up on our office work. He also volunteered …

Read the rest of the story

rcutclif
rcutclif GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/7/15 4:13 p.m.

I was recently driving by myself to pick up a ramp truck. Drive a few hours, buy truck, load my car onto said truck, drive truck home.

Since its a ramp truck I feel like if you drive it home empty you missed an opportunity. Sounds like you are capitalizing on the opportunity.

Jerry From LA
Jerry From LA Dork
10/8/15 12:02 p.m.

What could go wrong?

TRoglodyte
TRoglodyte SuperDork
10/8/15 2:55 p.m.

No guts, no glory . High limit credit cards are amazing tools.

rcutclif
rcutclif GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/8/15 3:02 p.m.
rcutclif wrote: I was recently driving by myself to pick up a ramp truck. Drive a few hours, buy truck, load my car onto said truck, drive truck home. Since its a ramp truck I feel like if you drive it home empty you missed an opportunity. Sounds like you are capitalizing on the opportunity.

I just re-read this and realized I made an ommission that vastly changes this statement. I was recently CONSIDERING driving by myself...

Ooops.

JohnRW1621
JohnRW1621 MegaDork
10/8/15 3:08 p.m.

In reply to rcutclif:

I look forward to hearing more of your newly purchased ramp truck and the adventure that lies ahead!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7ome0ayi1qbbXkWvqHBvxaAUdCAWXVFixiVMXIRzrwI17bncLAZqnr2i2C7HzS1Z