Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps SuperDork
1/15/22 2:32 p.m.

I have had trouble the last few days when clicking on watch list items-gives a 404 error. I have signed in and out several time no change. All the other drop downs, leader board, current posts my post all work fine. Just curious if it is site wide or just me. 

BBC

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
1/15/22 2:41 p.m.

I have the same problem with Watchlist but had not reported it.  

My work around has been:  Click on your own name which takes you to your profile page.  You can then from there see all that you are watching.  

More:
I use this watchlist like forum bookmarking.  If you wanted to watch any thread, like this one, up at the top of the thread, near the title you see many icons like FB and Twitter icons.  The first icon is an eyeball.  Click that and you are watching the thread.  

Normally, and current broken, you would then get to those watched items from the Jump To... drop down box where one of the choices are Your Watchlist

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps SuperDork
1/15/22 3:28 p.m.

Thanks John I appreciate the tip, I will try that! Hope all is well with you and the family.

Bill

gumby
gumby GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/18/22 2:03 p.m.

Whatever is being done to correct this issue, keep doing it.
I am getting watchlist notification emails today for the first time since the board upgrade!

SaltyDog
SaltyDog Dork
1/18/22 2:11 p.m.

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
1/18/22 3:15 p.m.

This is now fixed.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qgQdYx38tQK4up4P9Cy9RYtwKglhSOgMxZATGsilFRPlpIx9Mpju6Io1Jl3xvITT