1 2
Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/28/12 7:56 a.m.
bravenrace wrote: In reply to Woody: Actually, no. Was this on there? We had a '71 Country Squire that was this color. I always wanted to do this to it, but with black side pipes! I did end up stuffing a Boss 302 in a '71 Pinto Squire later on. It was yellow...tubbed...with black side pipes. Oooh, Ahhhh.....

Yup, I posted the same photo over there yesterday.

That sounds like a badass Pinto.

bravenrace
bravenrace PowerDork
8/28/12 9:07 a.m.
Woody wrote:
bravenrace wrote: In reply to Woody: Actually, no. Was this on there? We had a '71 Country Squire that was this color. I always wanted to do this to it, but with black side pipes! I did end up stuffing a Boss 302 in a '71 Pinto Squire later on. It was yellow...tubbed...with black side pipes. Oooh, Ahhhh.....
Yup, I posted the same photo over there yesterday. That sounds like a badass Pinto.

It was. Somewhere I have a written warning from the Cleveland Metroparks that lists my violation as a "wheel stand on public roads". He told me if he ever saw me or that car in the park again he'd arrest me. So you think 70's hot rods with fake wood paneling are the next big thing? RE the Ranchero - That's quite a coincidence. Honestly, It just came up when I googled for the other one.

CGLockRacer
CGLockRacer GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
8/28/12 9:46 a.m.

In reply to Basil Exposition:

It would be driven by Frank's distant relative, Joe Dirt

wspohn
wspohn Reader
8/29/12 11:24 a.m.

How about sticking a Chrysler slant 6 into an old NSU sedan?

You could have a Prinz Valiant!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
nOnuqTzzcCmZbc1IQwpRHAkXtHevOhOh3PleTZuDLIDUx7zBbUX1uQNXVEuhI0zs