Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
2/24/21 1:43 p.m.
feature_image

Registration for SCCA’s Track Night in America events for May opens this Monday, March 1, at 11 a.m. Central (noon Eastern). Noting that there are “more than 40 fun-packed opportunities on the schedule,” the SCCA plans to celebrate with a live stream—and there will be prizes up for grabs.

Starting at 10:45 a.m. Central (11:45 a.m. Eastern), the hour-long live show—hosted …

Read the rest of the story

captdownshift (Forum Supporter)
captdownshift (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/24/21 3:29 p.m.

I was hoping they were finally going to have prizes for winning HPDE, as my years of victories have gone largely unrecognized. 

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
2/24/21 6:32 p.m.

In reply to captdownshift (Forum Supporter) :

The winning is all of the fun had. smiley

fearlesfil
fearlesfil New Reader
2/25/21 5:34 p.m.

I really enjoyed a half-dozen TNiA events with my friends and family. However, since the option was dropped for having a ride along passenger (despite paid-in-full, registered, helmet tech, drivers meeting attendance etc.) I've found fun-runs elsewhere where they can again attend. 

hybridmomentspass
hybridmomentspass Reader
2/26/21 9:09 p.m.

Hagerty's doing any discounts this year?

Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
3/1/21 12:43 p.m.

In case anyone missed it, here's the full live stream:

Congrats to everyone that won a prize.

hybridmomentspass
hybridmomentspass Reader
3/2/21 5:02 a.m.

I got registered for the VIR event in May and watched the first 40 minutes of the livestream...didnt hear my name.

Shucks lol

Well Im still very excited about the track day!

MattGent
MattGent Reader
4/1/21 5:47 a.m.

In reply to fearlesfil :

Same here. I run these events with my dad, and we really enjoyed riding with each other in different run groups. I gather it was imposed by insurance. 

Anybody have 2021 discount coupons? They do not seem to be as ubiquitous as years past. 

HPDEJUNKIE25 worked once. SCCA provided TNIAFriend21 for first time registrants. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DSWHGS7gtZEnbfM3cEZOPAVxeAlyJg04Vmioj9MrBFpFhNCq8hGgKVinldpzuR44