1 ... 36 37 38
AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter)
AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/27/22 9:46 p.m.
AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter) said:

In reply to AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter) :

What did you coat it with? I need to do something to the contrete floor in our mud room. 

The stain and etch / degreaser were from a company called Surecrete.  The clear (semi-gloss) was made by Artcrete.  I went to a Concrete Design Center in DFW. I recommend talking to someone as they were very helpful.  The etch and stain were sprayed on using a low pressure sprayer and the clear roll on like paint.  

Kreb (Forum Supporter)
Kreb (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/27/22 11:16 p.m.

Rack for my Ridgeline. I made it as a single piece, tying into the factory studs on the roof and drilling new holes into the camper shell. Then I cut it in half and capped the ends so that I could remove the shell and still have a rack over the cab. Pretty happy how it came out, although it looks like I'll have to add a deflector, as the wind noise is pretty bad. 

STM317
STM317 PowerDork
5/2/22 6:14 a.m.

Been working on something to add more visual interest to a boring wall in the living room while simultaneously making it a bit less dark.

Starting point:

Basic concept roughed in:

Trim moulding added, everything filled/sanded:

Completed as of yesterday:

First time doing any unsupervised trim carpentry. Lots of lessons learned, but I'm happy with the overall result.

NY Nick
NY Nick GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/6/22 12:14 p.m.

I made a holder for my Rhino tank. It's supposed to mount to your ladder but I don't have one. 

VolvoHeretic
VolvoHeretic GRM+ Memberand Reader
5/6/22 4:33 p.m.

My off-road shopping cart for hauling water jugs and groceries 50' on a gravel driveway to the cabin front door.

classicJackets (FS)
classicJackets (FS) SuperDork
6/2/22 9:39 a.m.

Really small but super helpful project! I've had this articulating light in my basement for ~7 years bc I didn't have a mount for it. I used a little square tube and a nice $1 C-Clamp, even closed off the tube to make it purty.

1 ... 36 37 38
Our Preferred Partners
65El6koZmjkWycuUifNOm0wB1uv4aGTjjobsw0ViuSwB0Ci4W74be6JUAg17QAU3