1 2
Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
11/5/20 9:19 p.m.
OHSCrifle said:

Is a BRZ in anyway compatible with Tall? At 5'-17" I can't it in an answer.. and would love a fun & light RWD car. 

5'-17"...so you're 6 ft. 5 inches? You should fit. Depends on your arm/leg/torso ratio.

vsquaredbyrho
vsquaredbyrho New Reader
11/6/20 6:42 a.m.

I've been daily driving a '13 FRS since new. I love it with an E85 tune. But for the past year or so electric car teasers keep getting my attention. I'll probably pass on the new model BRZ if it's still purely gas powered. I already have that experience. But I'll be ecstatic with a small hybrid setup like the CR-Z.

captainawesome
captainawesome HalfDork
11/6/20 8:46 a.m.

In reply to Vajingo :

You do realize the photo with both headlights is just a mirrored version of the photo Subaru released right? I'm sure it will look somewhat similar, but I imagine there will be a little more width between headlights on the real deal.

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/6/20 9:42 a.m.
Vajingo said:

wspohn
wspohn Dork
11/6/20 10:29 a.m.

Never understood why they never expanded their market by adding a drop top version to go against the BMW Z4s and Miatas.  I think that the body shape of the original model would have lent itself to that.

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/6/20 8:11 p.m.
Appleseed said:
OHSCrifle said:

Is a BRZ in anyway compatible with Tall? At 5'-17" I can't it in an answer.. and would love a fun & light RWD car. 

5'-17"...so you're 6 ft. 5 inches? You should fit. Depends on your arm/leg/torso ratio.

Yep. Inseam 35" and around 200# now. Feedback is encouraging. I need to find one to sit in...

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/6/20 8:24 p.m.
OHSCrifle said:
Appleseed said:
OHSCrifle said:

Yep. Inseam 35" and around 200# now. Feedback is encouraging. I need to find one to sit in...

I'm bigger than you and comfortably fit in NAs with hardtop.  Not NBs, the interior is a lot "thicker".

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
pMF0rkrQJA1jpHWN5Bcz8wj3x65XtnQfYSywl4D3wZCgVPLNKg544uC1eNWsy0Su