1 2 3
sleepyhead
sleepyhead GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
3/2/19 6:18 a.m.

A) Thanks Carol, you’re awesome!

B) I’ve been looking forward to Lil_Stampie’s first post for a month, a hearty welcome from me!

C) I look forward to Lil_Stampie’s build thread!

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/2/19 7:05 a.m.

That’s a sweet trailer.  

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/2/19 7:12 a.m.

He was doing this until a few minutes ago and then discovered his phone is dead so y'all have to wait until Tampa. We're near the Challenge host hotel. Moving on.

Stampie
3/2/19 7:13 a.m.

In reply to Patrick :

It's even sweeter now that we got the winch working but that controller was too big.

Grantmiterko
Grantmiterko New Reader
3/2/19 8:42 a.m.

Luckily, by chance I had a piece of wire... lol

wheelsmithy
wheelsmithy GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
3/2/19 8:54 a.m.

Very cool happenings! I love the Homer bucket, especially if no one actually meets face to face as it transports parts/drugs across country.

Dirtydog
Dirtydog GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/2/19 9:49 a.m.

Hooray for Lil Stampie.  Waiting for his build tread.  (I need to live vicariously).

I'm happy that Carol was able to get her App in gear.

Looks pretty solid.

Quick question.  Are those greasy hand prints from being under the car to fix something, before you get it home to fix something?

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/2/19 9:52 a.m.

In reply to Stampie :

Oh well.  I’ll trade you for the right one when i find it

Stampie
3/2/19 10:34 a.m.
Robbie said:
Stampie said:

We'll have an empty trailer from Jacksonville to Atlanta

So, safe to say you could not bring a Bricklin all the way to south bend?

Edit: to be clear, I want you to say that you do not have space. Please do not try to re-arrange stuff so this would be possible.

The Bricklin was sold by the time we got there.  I asked if you guys were the buyer but alas no.  I did get a window net install kit for $1 and saw a Model A and Model T that's going to make someone very happy.

Stampie
3/2/19 10:52 a.m.

In reply to Dirtydog :

I think those were there from before.  We'll start assessment when we get home and rested . Google says 3 hours to Jacksonville and right at 2500 miles total.  Not bad for 2 days.

sleepyhead
sleepyhead GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
3/2/19 11:28 a.m.
Stampie said:

In reply to Dirtydog :

I think those were there from before.  We'll start assessment when we get home and rested . Google says 3 hours to Jacksonville and right at 2500 miles total.  Not bad for 2 days.

I need to remember to add y’all to my OneLap co-driver contact list.

Dirtydog
Dirtydog GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/2/19 11:48 a.m.

Image result for truckin

Stampie
3/2/19 12:02 p.m.

In reply to sleepyhead :

Yeah we don't berk around on these trips.  I feel bad about not being able to GRM express some things because of the tight schedule. We have tight windows trying to balance three adult work schedules, a school schedule, and 50/50 custody with Lil Stampie.  This is his first drive around the clock trip.  He's done some long ones just with me but we stop at night on them.

Stampie
3/2/19 4:31 p.m.

If anyone finds the match to this Reefs sandle at a random gas station in Ohio I have it's other half here.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
faDc8PpHuzfoZdKsd18TKjeNZTkCJxRxh4Qp1XWFTsUWR919UQgt3taRVBuqpHrV