GTXVette
GTXVette HalfDork
5/11/17 9:42 a.m.

Todd, Tr8todd, Has offered to help me in a HUGE way and is Going to Donate to my Challenge Fiero, But It's 21 hour's EACH way, I need to find a bit of help to transfer A LOAD of stuff from Mass. to Ga. or as close as Can Be, Seriously, It's a small PU bed full, Or what I can find room for in One or two trips, Like a race car coming south May have room, this is A LOT to ask, But I have to give it a Shot. Kudo's and Awsomeness await.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 UltimaDork
5/11/17 9:44 a.m.

If someone can get it to me, i can take it to Georgia. Im in North Carolina.

GTXVette
GTXVette HalfDork
5/11/17 12:14 p.m.

In reply to Dusterbd13: that' also awsome thank you. 750 miles to go,Ha. Like Todd said Here to D.C is no sweat It's the rest of the trip that is a Back breaker,

GTXVette
GTXVette HalfDork
5/11/17 9:38 p.m.

Bumper Upper.

TeamEvil
TeamEvil Dork
5/12/17 1:13 a.m.

Whadda ya getting off of him?

GTXVette
GTXVette HalfDork
5/12/17 6:32 a.m.

Duh,Just some old junk(shhh)nobody wants. Can you help? Might have some stuff going north too. I went to the First Paul Revere 250 at DAYTONA in 67 kinda funny after the title on the thread,

TeamEvil
TeamEvil Dork
5/12/17 4:09 p.m.

Todd lives just the next town over, I consider him my best friend.

I can't help with the shipping, but will probably be in on the packing/packaging of your parts. Since I went with him on his most recent parts score, and know his garage inventory by heart, I think that I have a pretty good idea of what he passing along to you. You're very lucky to have hit him at just the right time.

If I can come up with anyone heading South, I'll post.

Luck—

Bobzilla
Bobzilla MegaDork
5/12/17 4:18 p.m.

We're going through Georgia last week of June.... if the stuff can get to me I can drop it off. We were planning on taking the truck anyway

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
5/12/17 4:50 p.m.

Where in GA? Its a big state (takes about 8 hrs to drive from top to bottom)

I am regularly driving back andfirth from Columbia SC to South GA

GTXVette
GTXVette HalfDork
5/12/17 9:22 p.m.

I live in North Georgia, 1 hour North of Atlanta, 1 hour West of Road Atlanta, 25 min.north of some of Todds family and 5 min.South of Some more, Ball Ground on 575 oh yea and just less than 1 hour south of the Tail of the Dragon.

Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/13/17 5:28 a.m.

Lucky Brits.

GTXVette
GTXVette HalfDork
5/13/17 2:01 p.m.
Wall-e wrote: Lucky Brits.

Kiss My ---- I'm Irish

GTXVette
GTXVette HalfDork
5/13/17 2:14 p.m.

Todd and I were Talking the other nite and he brought up a good point. from here in Ga. to Philly/D.C. is an easy ride But from His House to Philly/D.C. is a hard ride, and that's true but really More Likely to find some one going to that area rather than Any one coming all the way Down. Perhaps I should look for someone Heading down to Trump Palace and I should head up to DC to meet them. that is very doable for me.

TeamEvil
TeamEvil Dork
5/14/17 7:30 p.m.

Would sending the parts via Greyhound be an option? I had a Karmann Ghia roof shipped in the belly of a bus and it got here pretty easily and cheaply.

Might be worth looking into in a pinch.

http://www.shipgreyhound.com/e/pages/Home.aspx

GTXVette
GTXVette HalfDork
5/14/17 8:32 p.m.

For what shipping and boxing would take time and money I could Just drive up. that becomes more Mental than Physicalthan I wanted, but may for ease of transition.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
m1LRxgFcfhQFVT4bYqDGL5f7IAtYKATSaTWuIAu5teT4woAZWOo1fTYyJp0sqJdz