1 2
MrChaos
MrChaos GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/3/19 3:32 p.m.
Daylan C said:

TIL not all Cummins engines are built in Columbus.

it would make cummins really expensive if they did them all in columbus, especially the non US emissions legal/suitible stuff.

Daylan C
Daylan C UberDork
8/3/19 4:03 p.m.

In reply to MrChaos :

I mean it's obvious I just never thought about it.

Knurled.
Knurled. GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/4/19 7:38 a.m.
MrChaos said:

In reply to Knurled. :

wrong video again

No it isn't.

(another oblique Monty Python reference.  I've been told I'm too subtle sometimes)

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
8/4/19 11:51 p.m.

DAF Punk.

nocones
nocones GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
8/5/19 4:44 a.m.

I'm just assuming that the front suspension from that DAF is getting added.  And probably the rear axle.  

Looks like a fun project

Knurled.
Knurled. GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/9/19 4:54 p.m.
nocones said:

I'm just assuming that the front suspension from that DAF is getting added.  And probably the rear axle.  

You win a cookie!

Today's installment.

I didn't really catch any pop-culture references, so you get the actual embed instead of an embed of the reference they did.

I could probably do some exhaustive research to find out in which area I am culturally deprived, but...

stuart in mn
stuart in mn MegaDork
11/9/19 5:52 p.m.

Those guys definitely are  more interested in enjoying the journey than reaching the destination.  smiley

Is it coincidental that the frame rails of the two trucks are the same distance apart, or is that a common dimension for big trucks?

Dave M
Dave M HalfDork
11/9/19 6:23 p.m.

Ooooh I can't wait. This project is the best!

MrChaos
MrChaos GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/9/19 6:42 p.m.
stuart in mn said:

Those guys definitely are  more interested in enjoying the journey than reaching the destination.  smiley

Is it coincidental that the frame rails of the two trucks are the same distance apart, or is that a common dimension for big trucks?

likely a common thing

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7d5FSNvRNiO10ZGsRfr5iyKDlHgtQYSV9lE00Sg21YzdytlfSsek2xRp4VpdQpGi