1 ... 4 5 6
bumpsteer
bumpsteer New Reader
12/12/22 9:55 a.m.

I, for one, cannot wait until the price of used TA1 and TA2 cars on racingjunk crosses over with the amount of disposable cash I have on hand. I think in 10-15 years these are going to be an even better option than used stock cars for building a track toy out of. 

Asphalt_Gundam
Asphalt_Gundam Reader
12/12/22 10:04 a.m.
Pete. (l33t FS) said:
GaryC83 said:

Kind of surprised to not see the BluePrint Racing Engines new 3.6L 4 cylinder with an LS head. I can think of a TON of stuff I'd love to stuff one in... and then boost it. 

I grabbed screen shots from their coverage on Instagram. Looks pretty bitchin. 

That is definitely supposed to run canted over to the left!  What racing class would run it? I thought Midgets were limited to 180-ish CI.

Not a fan of the bottom end (2 bolt mains and pan rail inline with the crank, in 2022?) but the more I look at it, the more I realize those are Iron Duke bones.

A 220ci Iron Duke that can breathe???

Ok I NEED this.....I have a billet 4 valve head I made for the LS sitting on my garage shelf...never got the chance to make a second prototype so a 4 cyl build would be perfect....

nocones
nocones GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
12/12/22 10:18 a.m.

In reply to Asphalt_Gundam :

You don't just say something like that..   Build thread?

Asphalt_Gundam
Asphalt_Gundam Reader
12/12/22 10:53 a.m.

In reply to nocones :

The thing has been collecting dust for 6 years...and I actually only recovered it 3 or 4 years ago as things were being sold off from the company I used to work for and I asked about it. They just gave it to me. 

I've been waiting for a free blown up aluminum LS to start with but a purpose made 4 cyl block is so much better to start a build with.

1 ... 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Pqke1VrUnYN9No0LI0b4BK6tCDKt6lV0NTQURjESMg5omwuVv0xJosesVq3dOVS0