dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/24/10 3:11 p.m.

Well not really but sort of. I printed it on my large format plotter and it makes a cool poster for the office wall.

(link and photo removed...sorry!)

unevolved
unevolved HalfDork
6/24/10 3:16 p.m.

Sure that's the right file? Looks like it was stretched a little too much, it's very pixelated.

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/24/10 3:34 p.m.

I would gladly buy such a poster, if available from GRM.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
6/24/10 3:36 p.m.

man, i need one of these for the office...

dean1484
6/24/10 3:37 p.m.
unevolved wrote: Sure that's the right file? Looks like it was stretched a little too much, it's very pixelated.

Worked for me. It is the best I can do considering I got it off the email blurb that I got earlier today. I could try to sharpen it and up the DPI some more

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
6/24/10 3:56 p.m.

As much as I like the fact that you're excited about the event, this isn't going to work at all. Please don't host 6mb files on the board.

I've got a much better idea...there's now a link on the UTCC event page to download a high res version of the file.

These will also be available in the GRM store for a very reasonable price shortly.

dean1484
6/24/10 4:02 p.m.

But I did not host the image on this board. I linked it from my little corner of the Internet.

Edit:

Was it the band width of the link the issue? Or is the the real issue here that GRM will be selling what I did for free?

If so sorry.

I thought it was a cool thing and was just trying to promote a good thing.

By the way I got the image from the email that GRM sent out today. I Upped the size and the DPI.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jkPfhXzbcA0emkrdbSOkEmFaPkLme18TNHObIhsyOdFkq5453BQfSbIOUrfEPyM5