1 2 3
yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
5/4/22 8:25 a.m.

I like it. 

But, I also like the new Supra. I dislike wagons and think any Miata other than the ND is ugly. So maybe I'm a bad measure lol. 

gencollon
gencollon New Reader
5/4/22 8:55 p.m.

Is it still a very front-heavy chassis?

Does it still have wonky suspension geometry? Or did they simplify it this time? 

I like the styling. But I have liked every Z ever made.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 PowerDork
5/5/22 10:16 a.m.

I get Fiata 124 vibes from the front end. 

Gearheadotaku (Forum Supporter)
Gearheadotaku (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
5/5/22 11:49 a.m.
pointofdeparture said:

In reply to Keith Tanner :

Unfortunately, I despise black painted vehicles, so that's a non-starter cheeky

It does appear that the grille isn't fully functional; the middle portion is fake vents (which makes sense, you have to put the bumper beam somewhere). I would just prefer a body line in place of the fake vents to divide up that opening a bit.

I wonder if painting the beam  would break up the black hole a bit or just look wrong under the grille.

c0rbin9
c0rbin9 Reader
5/5/22 2:52 p.m.

It is hard to get excited about a so-called sports car that weighs 3,500 lbs and has the modern car bloated bellyjean hoodline. Of course this is the reality of modern car design with the regulations the way they are, but it makes it hard to build a true sports car.

lemachin
lemachin New Reader
5/6/22 3:21 p.m.

More power, more styling, but essentially the same platform as the 350Z and 370Z? A continuation of a car that seems mostly to have become a choice for middle-aged boulevard-cruising is not that interesting to me, much as I know that the yearning for leaner, more accessible enthusiast's cars is just a fantasy for folks like me who would do better to shut up and get a Miata or 86. For the size and assumed price point I'm not sure what the new Z will offer that isn't done better by a Mustang or Camaro.

Cadwgawn
Cadwgawn
5/10/22 10:37 a.m.

In reply to stuart in mn :

Not useful in the least. but I kinda want one.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
djjKxsjsYkqqjSGS0l62Oj7XITDOrh3pRgOmB5pJbCTBFLUzt88KUMePnkrLNwu5