1 2
SlickDizzy
SlickDizzy GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/27/10 8:24 p.m.

Yep, I think at this point we can agree that it's a Capella/626. I was stumped for a while there! It looked really Italdesign to me, but I guess that's not the case.

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 SuperDork
10/28/10 5:10 a.m.

Anybody got a hankering for one with turbo FE3 w/ Toyota gearbox goodness? This thing is a bad motherberkeleyer.

kb58
kb58 Reader
10/28/10 8:38 a.m.

I'm very surprised at some of the suggestions... about how obviously wrong they are. Just the placement of the front lower marker lights, and the manufacturer's name placement, appears to rule out all pictured possibilities.

JamesMcD
JamesMcD New Reader
10/28/10 9:36 a.m.

The OP car has an aftermarket or market-specific front bumper. The car is a Capella/626 wagon. I would bet a million dollars. I've owned 3 sedan versions, so I know one when I see one.

Powar
Powar Dork
10/28/10 11:13 a.m.
JamesMcD wrote: The OP car has an aftermarket or market-specific front bumper. The car is a Capella/626 wagon. I would bet a million dollars. I've owned 3 sedan versions, so I know one when I see one.

Sweet. I win... but what do I win?

Vigo
Vigo HalfDork
10/28/10 11:22 a.m.
I'm very surprised at some of the suggestions... about how obviously wrong they are.

Lol, agreed. The first response had it. The funny part is they didnt know for sure they had it, when they totally did.

kb58
kb58 Reader
10/28/10 12:18 p.m.
JamesMcD wrote: The OP car has an aftermarket or market-specific front bumper...

Ah, that changes things, potentially making it far less obvious what it is, and if it's aftermarket, you almost have to ignore the grill completely...

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TlrsEoT2CGtaqZUJGE1DWMTEhxCueYPQnRmxHgW9DStmveQUseJ65b01dqmccP63