1 2
92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac SuperDork
10/6/11 7:57 p.m.
mad_machine wrote: I would love to see Enkei bring back the RPO1

THIS.

I have a set of these on the Celica. Same colors.

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac SuperDork
10/6/11 7:58 p.m.
RandyS wrote: I just learned that both Hayashi and Rota made replica's too. Unfortunatley neither are still in production, neither came in the offset I need, and neither were exact replicas as the barrel diameter and spokes are missing the mark a little.

I'm pretty sure the rotas are still made. Either that or people are still finding many old stock sets on ClubRoadster.

fast_eddie_72
fast_eddie_72 Dork
10/6/11 8:37 p.m.

I know Hayashis are still made.

http://www.upgrademotoring.com/wheels/hayashi_racing/hayashi_racing_index.htm

RexSeven
RexSeven SuperDork
10/6/11 8:44 p.m.

^ I was going to post that. I was also going to remark on how freaking expensive they are.

JamesMcD
JamesMcD Reader
10/6/11 8:45 p.m.
fast_eddie_72 wrote: I know Hayashis are still made. http://www.upgrademotoring.com/wheels/hayashi_racing/hayashi_racing_index.htm

$350 or so each, and they say this on the website:

"*Hayashi Street wheels required special care by owners.

*The machine polished part will be rust because they are not coated by clear paint.

*Clear Coating, Color Clear Coating and painting of the wheels can be ordered with extra charges."

Uh, no thanks.

RandyS
RandyS Reader
10/9/11 10:01 a.m.

I just talked to a wheel manufacturer and they might be willing to make a replica of the Campagnolo in a 15x8 with a 32-35 positive offset. They have a nominal minimum production run requirement so I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on this. If you would be seriously interested then PM me with a pricepoint you would be willing to pay and a color choice of clearcoat aluminum or gold.

jdp530
jdp530 New Reader
8/4/17 12:42 p.m.

I know this is an old thread but I have three sets of Campagnolo wheels for my Reynard Formula Continental. Does anyone know where I can find Campagnolo decals I can apply to the wheels I have refinished? The original logo was straight. I can find someone that does vinyl decals if I can provide them with a good image. Thanks,

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
MJizz63rAqib7uTfBu5B4nUSmU7JRpNEgqSl1vF2pCrNsGwopvW1S5ImteiiQbRn