jimbob_racing
jimbob_racing Dork
5/3/15 2:34 p.m.

How about something like this?

stroker
stroker SuperDork
5/3/15 5:42 p.m.

In reply to SVreX:

See, one of those with four wheel drive and a crew cab... Yes.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
5/3/15 9:34 p.m.
stroker wrote: In reply to SVreX: See, one of those with four wheel drive and a crew cab... Yes.

OK, GM Kodiak:

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
5/3/15 9:36 p.m.

I've been meaning to say this for a page+ now- but I would drive the E36 M3 out of a truck that looked like the chop Torx did. That thing looks boss. Also, nice use of the truck from Tango and Cash.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
5/3/15 9:36 p.m.

Van body will fit too!

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
5/3/15 9:45 p.m.

Oh wait! You said cheap.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
5/3/15 9:53 p.m.

It's been previously mentioned, but worth repeating...

Every once in a while an Isuzu cab over comes up cheap. Then you could build this:

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
5/3/15 10:04 p.m.

How's this?

Lookup keyword "vruck". You'll find plenty of inspiration.

t25torx
t25torx HalfDork
5/4/15 11:14 a.m.

I found exactly what I want, of course it's ubber rare and probably a one off.

Ford E-100 Extended Cab. I can't find any other mention on googlesd about there ever being a factory extended cab option like this so I would have to build my own. I found a fairly decen't example of one of these nearby I might go and take a look at. Swap in a Mercedes diesel and I think it would be a pretty interesting ride.

EDIT: apparently someone had the same thoughts I did. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Other-Pickups-Modified-mercedes-turbo-diesel-runs-works-reserve-/231549452131?forcerrptr=true&hash=item35e96c3f63&item=231549452131

Though a Toyota Hiace would be a pretty cool alternative.

stroker
stroker SuperDork
5/4/15 9:01 p.m.
SVreX wrote:
stroker wrote: In reply to SVreX: See, one of those with four wheel drive and a crew cab... Yes.
OK, GM Kodiak:

That looks like something that costs more than my house and would consume an entire paycheck to drive for a month... I know, I'm not being fair. I'll go do something else.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mC5friWC0k6ON8U3HOYUW2aWLKsGl7INXyY565zC9kiW8U0dSmYhALPzYLAap3QW