1 2 3
oldtin
oldtin Reader
11/3/09 10:43 p.m.

Got the pro tools 200 and the ol joint jigger notcher. Haven't needed more than 90* so far. Good tool additions.

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
11/3/09 10:47 p.m.

the one that says "kiss my shiny metal ass!"

tr8todd
tr8todd New Reader
11/4/09 7:42 a.m.

I spend the extra money and get the 180 dies. They come in handy for those double hump roll bars and also in chassis fab. Personally, I would never run a double hump, but that is what people will pay for.

ronholm
ronholm Reader
5/3/11 10:03 a.m.

Here instead of starting another thread...

Anybody know how to work this thing...

I paid more for this... With 180 degree 1 1/2 and 1 3/4 dies.... Than I could have bought a cheaper version for... But the way I look at it i should be able to use it for years and get most of my money back.. That is assuming I don't get to addicted to buying tooling for it...

if anyone knows of anything I would love to score some cheap square tube and angle iron dies... Maybe one of the bulldozer dies... ect ect ect....

it has a homemade hydraulic setup that works alright...

JThw8
JThw8 SuperDork
5/3/11 1:37 p.m.

looks similar to the JD squared benders. You can download the user manuals from their website and see if it works out for your bender http://www.jd2.com

ronholm
ronholm Reader
5/3/11 1:57 p.m.

It is a Hossfeld #2.... The Original...

I bargained my way out of the pump and cylinder the guy had on it.. So last night I just borrowed the jack cylinder off my cheapo Engine hoist (which I never use) and it works great for bending tube.. (duh)

it was silly of me not to do this one a long time ago...

SkinnyG
SkinnyG HalfDork
5/3/11 7:41 p.m.

This will be helpful for you - lots of "setups" and all the part numbers for the dies you might not have. Hossfelds are great - if can be bent, a Hossfeld can bend it.

http://www.hossfeldbender.com/downloads/HossfeldBendNo2.pdf

ronholm
ronholm Reader
5/3/11 9:13 p.m.

Thanks for that...

Good thing I don't have a big toy budget or I would be broke

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
u1wZIMFvoC4gAZy47Bf2miuCZ7Uyh9YcQtmYjHLtJLV182CoEvslC9yPy2RYLFa9