1 ... 32 33 34
MiniDave
MiniDave New Reader
4/30/22 3:51 p.m.

Hello fellow car nuts,

I'm here because my grandson started a thread on his race car, so I chimed in on it.....

I'm a Mini Cooper nutcase, I own three classics and one (fairly) new MINI, I've owned and worked on all manner of LBC's and currently spend all my time building A series lumps for Minis and Sprites. I also rebuild transmichigans for both, including changing to straight cut gearsets.

I have an 89 Racing Green, a 73 Innocenti 1300 Export and a 94 SPi that I will soon get started on making a rear engined rear wheel drive hot rod Mini, with a turbo'd A series engine in the back.

I don't race anymore but I do have three different engines/trans running in Sprites in vintage racing.

Dave

debraplm51
debraplm51 New Reader
5/8/22 7:18 a.m.

I did my valve cover and timing chain tensioner on my 'Rolla yesterday. Granted, not a hard job but one that I've never done on my own before.

mobdro

myfiosgateway.com

Masterdebator
Masterdebator New Reader
5/13/22 5:26 a.m.

New to the forum, not to the magazine. Have been buying and subscribing since 2000 or so.

Hi. 

SpeedwayFan
SpeedwayFan New Reader
6/2/22 12:41 p.m.

hello people I'm probably the youngest person here

Mitternacht
Mitternacht
6/4/22 9:22 a.m.

A buddy of mine has been using this forum for the past few months, convinced me to try it, so now I'm here. I'm Chris, the 86 vette is being transformed into a hill climb car and the 93 is the autocross/summer daily.

Cheeks
Cheeks GRM+ Memberand New Reader
6/6/22 10:34 a.m.
Mitternacht said:

A buddy of mine has been using this forum for the past few months, convinced me to try it, so now I'm here. I'm Chris, the 86 vette is being transformed into a hill climb car and the 93 is the autocross/summer daily.

ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME 

David05
David05
6/15/22 6:05 a.m.

Hi all

I have joined the forum few minutes ago. I found this on a random search on Google

Hope all are going well

1 ... 32 33 34
Our Preferred Partners
rZbBCUO9ezljmtTG8WeUQCEHb9XQszeesaPbH1DxYK1gYHJgsbIUMZlcRW23359E