hybridmomentspass
hybridmomentspass Reader
10/9/21 8:34 a.m.

I thought I'd toss it out there, anyone up in Michigan that's heading south anytime soon (Challenge maybe?)?

Ive found something that I want to buy, but guy isnt interested in shipping. He's in Lincoln Park area of Michigan. I am in Winston Salem NC, but could travel some.

I am also going, I think, to Chicago on the 30th for a VERY quick trip...Like, drop off some flowers and then start on back after an hour or two. Didnt know if anyone was up in that area either.

I understand if it's not possible, but thought I'd toss it out there.

Thanks for looking

Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter)
Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/9/21 6:11 p.m.

In reply to hybridmomentspass :

Approximate size & weight? I'm of no help, but but that may help others decide. 

hybridmomentspass
hybridmomentspass Reader
10/10/21 12:57 a.m.

Ah, I didnt think of that.

It's four strut assemblies (strut housings with springs and top hats)

So four pieces that are about 18" inches each, and, at most, 6" diameter. Weight, approximately 50lbs? Im just ball parking

DrBoost
DrBoost MegaDork
10/10/21 8:17 a.m.

I am considering the possibility? But it's doubtful. We have a huge trailer going to FL, and our minivan as well, but it looks like the minivan is quite full already. If it isn't, I'll let you know. 

classicJackets (FS)
classicJackets (FS) Dork
10/10/21 8:21 a.m.

I'm going to the Challenge, and live pretty close.

Feel free to PM me and we can see about me picking the stuff up, I have several extra feet on the trailer.

Cchambers13
Cchambers13 New Reader
10/10/21 5:02 p.m.

I'll be going from southern Ohio to the Asheville NC area next weekend with empty truck bed. Just lmk.

hybridmomentspass
hybridmomentspass Reader
10/12/21 6:47 p.m.

PMs sent to both of you gents

classicJackets (FS)
classicJackets (FS) Dork
10/13/21 8:48 a.m.

I haven't gotten one yet. And my PMs are normally pretty good. I leave town through the challenge tomorrow so I'm not sure I'll be able to get these in time.

doug learnard at gmail dot com

hybridmomentspass
hybridmomentspass Reader
10/14/21 9:46 p.m.

Doug - Im just now seeing this, Im sorry. Coaching is kicking my butt as far as time goes.

Thanks so much for being a possibility, I really appreciate you getting to me, I dont know what happened with the PM situation. No worries bro. ENJOY THE CHALLENGE!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
l6mPckFxQ0zWp2rM6OOi6JtXb1xkZsprvmsKvmgQ3bhp7Ta7MPsXgJycZloAozsT