1 2
aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
8/9/22 4:48 p.m.

nuff said:

I of course wanted to pull up next to him and yell:    "well... that explains the breath!"

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
8/9/22 4:54 p.m.

One way to make sure your car doesn't get featured 

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/9/22 4:56 p.m.

There is an only fans web address on the quarter panel.  Nope not going there!!!  

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/9/22 4:57 p.m.

I went there so you don't have to, the stickers appear to be accurate and informative...

Once saw a car with that "I <3 Sushi" sticker in giant door decal size, and there weren't even links to the driver's OnlyFans on that car.

TheTallOne17
TheTallOne17 Reader
8/9/22 5:07 p.m.
GameboyRMH said:

I went there so you don't have to, the stickers appear to be accurate and informative...

Once saw a car with that "I <3 Sushi" sticker in giant door decal size, and there weren't even links to the driver's OnlyFans on that car.

I was waiting for Stampie to report back. Your sacrifice is appreciated, go wash your browser

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/9/22 5:36 p.m.

In reply to TheTallOne17 :

Do you prefer syrup or jelly?

03Panther
03Panther UberDork
8/9/22 5:50 p.m.

In reply to TheTallOne17 :

AaaGggg! Now I'm scared to close my eyes to sleep tonight frown

ShawnG
ShawnG MegaDork
8/9/22 7:57 p.m.

Mopar guys are... Special.

Ask any restoration shop.

slefain
slefain UltimaDork
8/9/22 8:10 p.m.

Wow, it even has a license plate instead of a driveout tag like all the ones in Atlanta.

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
8/9/22 8:11 p.m.

I read the title as:

Challenge Drivers are uhm...special...

and yes they are!  

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
8/9/22 8:16 p.m.

In reply to aircooled :

Clearly their advertisement worked. Effective. 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
8/9/22 8:25 p.m.
slefain said:

Wow, it even has a license plate instead of a driveout tag like all the ones in Atlanta.

Those are Chargers. Permanently temporary tags

Racebrick
Racebrick Reader
8/9/22 8:37 p.m.

I'm more offended by the "%" being in front of the "100."

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
8/9/22 8:50 p.m.

I had one as a rental last week, special indeed.

barefootcyborg5000
barefootcyborg5000 PowerDork
8/9/22 8:54 p.m.
chandler said:

I had one as a rental last week, special indeed.

You rented a driver?

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
8/9/22 9:00 p.m.
ShawnG said:

Mopar guys are... Special.

Im not sure if i should be proud or ashamed. 

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
8/9/22 9:35 p.m.

So y'all don't eat ass?

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/9/22 10:03 p.m.

03Panther
03Panther UberDork
8/9/22 10:07 p.m.
Racebrick said:

I had to go look. I was wondering what 96100 meant, first time... would have never translated that!

dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
8/9/22 11:57 p.m.

Wellllll I should not have google image searched that. I'm gonna need more wine. And a klonopin. 

Duke
Duke MegaDork
8/10/22 10:26 a.m.
Racebrick said:

THIS.  I wonder of they also write 100$.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
8/10/22 10:28 a.m.

In reply to yupididit :

NO.

Nope.

Uh uh.

There are dozens of other things to do that don't involve serious hygiene issues.

RX Reven'
RX Reven' GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
8/10/22 10:59 a.m.

Dumb bastard thinks HEPA is a racing class.

Vracer111
Vracer111 HalfDork
8/10/22 12:37 p.m.

When I had my FR-S it seemed a few Challenger & Charger driver's were quite, um... special. Seemed they were threatened by an FR-S and had to put on public display of stupidity.

One I most remember is when coming to a stop in middle lane of a feeder onto an overpass to turn left being a few cars back from front waiting at the red light. Along comes a Challenger in the left lane loudly and quickly slowing to stop just infront of me with also a few cars in front of it. Upon stopping the Challenger proceeds to rev loudly a few times then immediately afterwards does a burnout with smoke absolutely pouring out all over until the light turns green, which was quite a bit of time. Upon light turning green,  traffic gets going and mr Challenger stops the smoke screen, makes the left turn, then just floors it and takes off aggresively weaving it's way through traffic. Ugggg...

Another time I was going up onto a wide sweeping elevated single lane overpass curve at night and coming up quickly on a single vehicle so I left off to slow down and was getting ready to brake to maintain suitable distance. Well low and behold the vehicle hits their brakes right about that time so I get right on the brakes to slow down. And then I immediately realize they weren't just tapping their brakes in the middle of the turn drpping a few mph like many ignorant drivers do - they were SLAMMING on the brakes and dropped down a good 30mph+ below the speed limit quickly (which was 60mph).  So I had to really get on the brakes and bleed down the speed quickly to keep from running up their backside. Keep in mind their was no traffic in front of this vehicle. So I'm now one car length behind this vehicle and see it's Charger. And after a few seconds, once the fairly gentle curve stops and becomes a straight feed onto the Interstate the Charger accelerates and takes off like a maniac. So this moron saw me coming up and intentionally tried to brake check me....

MOPAR morons...

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
8/10/22 12:59 p.m.

Oh Vracer, that reminds me.   I have that picture of your car I took:

devil

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
fCwlpb99mGLvfBXBIJNHo1eQcafowSpAlh472MMYsn1sHlyxuoXGMTvVXbEKu8pC