1 2 3 4
cwh
cwh SuperDork
11/30/10 4:03 p.m.

Shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you. I can source any brand, any level of sophstication. Will be advertising in the Mag after the first of the year. You will get true wholesale prices, too. For alarms, I much prefer to use wireless. 25 years of installing, and seeing all the bad things that can happen, yeah, wireless. But, I could hide wire where nobody else could.

keethrax
keethrax Reader
3/18/11 1:16 p.m.
joey48442 wrote: No matter how sweet your door is, they could still throw a rock through a window... Joey

Sure. No matter what you do, there's always a way. The goal isn't to make your house impregnable. It's to make it more annoying than some other house.

Daisy has had the growl of an 80 pound dog since she was about 15 pounds. She's friendly to just about everybody but does have a good sense for when something's not quite right.

Unfortunately, I'm more concerned with my garage being broken into than my house, and she lives in the house.

Though she does help work on cars occasionally:

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro Dork
3/18/11 8:23 p.m.
foxtrapper wrote: Unacceptable to many is to make your house so trashy and icky that thieves and vandals simply pass you by.

So you've seen my house.

No-one messes with a house that has an engine swinging from a tree and an F-body on blocks in the driveway.

A gun lives in a house like that.

cwh
cwh SuperDork
5/26/11 9:00 a.m.

galarms- shoot me a PM. We'll talk.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Web Manager
5/26/11 10:55 a.m.

In reply to galarms:

Welcome to the neighborhood...

I realize you're here to respond to a question, but unless you're an advertiser I kindly ask that you refrain from including sales messages or offsite links.

I'm sure we'd like your forum too.

1 2 3 4

This topic is locked. No further posts are being accepted.

Our Preferred Partners
fizFcB7wYKhHE4NrMfr0nX85PYriRHXC59SR9nWRZylupd3SxSQBppO1hDVDn7FX