1 2
z31maniac
z31maniac MegaDork
2/5/20 10:47 a.m.
mr2s2000elise said:

No one on my street will ever own a truck. To them it ruins their property values. They are too busy with their G waggen, Tesla, and Bentayga. 

I would be ok if that's all my neighbors drove.................it would mean I live in a different neighborhood and have a much higher income than I do now! 

mr2s2000elise
mr2s2000elise Dork
2/5/20 10:52 a.m.
z31maniac said:
mr2s2000elise said:

No one on my street will ever own a truck. To them it ruins their property values. They are too busy with their G waggen, Tesla, and Bentayga. 

I would be ok if that's all my neighbors drove.................it would mean I live in a different neighborhood and have a much higher income than I do now! 

Come on over. I am lowering the property value of all my neighbors, and they hate me for all the things I drag home.

iansane
iansane GRM+ Memberand New Reader
2/5/20 11:23 a.m.

Can't say I've ever seen one; but I have two odd trucks.

stanger_missle
stanger_missle GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
2/5/20 2:07 p.m.

The other day while I was driving to work, I pulled up next to another black 2013-2018 Ram 1500 regular cab short bed 2wd Express. I looked over and the driver gave me a head nod and I returned it. Regular cabs in modern trucks seem to be a dying breed. Since we were both driving Rams, we took turns tailgating, cutting each other off and blinding one another with our $40 eBay HID retrofit kits.

Just kidding! I don't have HIDs.

But the other truck was a Doppelganger of mine. Or mine was a Doppelganger of his. Whatever.

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa GRM+ Memberand UberDork
4/15/21 4:04 p.m.

I found another truck buddy!

thatsnowinnebago
thatsnowinnebago GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/15/21 4:53 p.m.

I've yet to see another truck with the same color scheme as mine.

WillG80
WillG80 GRM+ Memberand Reader
4/15/21 7:59 p.m.

I came here expecting pictures of dogs in the passenger seat

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/15/21 9:30 p.m.

My 88 GMT400. 

My neighbor's 88 GMT400 on the other side of the fence. The same, only different. 

Duke
Duke MegaDork
4/16/21 7:47 a.m.

DW and I were FWBs for about 5 years.  We had almost-identical white '95 Neon sedans.  Hers was a Dodge Sport and mine was a Plymouth ACR.  From the outside you couldn't tell.

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/16/21 8:26 a.m.
Mr_Asa said:

TIL that Florida doesn't have cigarette taxes.

i think Luckies are $9/pack here.  They were $7.50 about ten years ago...

Curtis73 (Forum Supporter)
Curtis73 (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/16/21 9:58 a.m.

Now that I have an Express Van, I have a few zillion truck buddies.  Of course, most of the other ones I see are white vans with the paint peeling off the hood.

I did see one just like mine - but not AWD - on the highway the other day.  It even had the driver's side rear doors, but the paint was more maroon instead of the cranberry "sport red" mine is.

Curtis73 (Forum Supporter)
Curtis73 (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/16/21 10:00 a.m.
Pete. (l33t FS) said:
Mr_Asa said:

TIL that Florida doesn't have cigarette taxes.

i think Luckies are $9/pack here.  They were $7.50 about ten years ago...

Oy... try NY.  A pack of Pall Malls is probably up to $14

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
4/16/21 11:29 a.m.

Mine are everywhere, white 2018 F150 four door 4x4 short bed.

I've never taken a pic of the twinkies I see.

noddaz
noddaz GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/16/21 8:40 p.m.

Nope.  1991 F250 diesel Supercab 4 wd in black?

Nope.

Justjim75
Justjim75 SuperDork
4/16/21 9:04 p.m.

Unicorn life ladies!

Claff
Claff Reader
4/16/21 9:58 p.m.

When we bought our '19 Ram, we sold our '14 to a friend who runs in the same circles. So while it's not a truck buddy like the OP intended with this thread, it's nice to see our old truck still looking good and hauling good with its second owners.

No Time
No Time SuperDork
4/16/21 10:19 p.m.

Age and graphics will limit twins, but I'm sure there are plenty of 2nd gen Ram cousins around  

dxman92
dxman92 Dork
4/17/21 9:44 a.m.

When I had my Versa Note, I had a Versa Note buddy in a parking lot one day. Same color and everything. Looked at each other and ended up talking to them for a few minutes.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
II7hqr2uStSysMjTXjaUYskmuC6oHA2mLoGIn7wtn2wVTckLrkpvBOwFMJtKoaNR