MrJoshua
MrJoshua None
5/13/08 6:53 a.m.

Sht=shit Fck=Fuck As=Ass Dmn=damn Cunt=cunt Dick=dick Pussy=Pussy And in recognition of George Carlin: Tts=tits

MrJoshua
MrJoshua None
5/13/08 6:55 a.m.

Hmmmm-so asterisks disappear(the missing letters were asterisks), the format you post it in doesnt carry over to the actual post (was in list form), and there isnt a filter. :twisted:

MrJoshua
MrJoshua None
5/13/08 6:57 a.m.

Oh-and the time is off. Do I fix that in my profile? I said Im from 32607-is there a time specific area to fix that?

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
5/13/08 6:57 a.m.

Click on the question mark button by the emoticons.

MrJoshua
MrJoshua None
5/13/08 6:58 a.m.

Oh and one more thing-I didnt intend to italicize anything in the original post.

MrJoshua
MrJoshua None
5/13/08 7:00 a.m.

Cool-that explains the random italics!

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand None
5/13/08 8:15 a.m.

It's the astericks, they dissappear and cause italics when on both sides of stuff

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/15/08 8:32 a.m.

Fuck the Fuck ing smurf ers shit asshole

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand New Reader
5/15/08 10:10 a.m.

Must be going around, I'm having a day like that too. I am the closest I have been to quitting in 14 years, after only being here an hour this morning
:twisted:

slefain
slefain Dork
5/20/08 8:59 a.m.

And now: The George Carlin Naughty Word Filter Test!

There are some people that aren't into all the words. There are some people who would have you not use certain words. Yeah, there are 400,000 words in the English language, and there are seven of them that you can't say on television. What a ratio that is. 399,993 to seven. They must really be bad. They'd have to be outrageous, to be separated from a group that large. All of you over here, you seven. Bad words. That's what they told us they were, remember? 'That's a bad word.' 'Awwww.' There are no bad words. Bad thoughts. Bad Intentions.

And words, you know the seven don't you? Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker, and Tits, huh? Those are the heavy seven. Those are the ones that will infect your soul, curve your spine and keep the country from winning the war.

Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker, and Tits, wow. Tits doesn't even belong on the list, you know. It's such a friendly sounding word. It sounds like a nickname. 'Hey, Tits, come here. Tits, meet Toots, Toots, Tits, Tits, Toots.' It sounds like a snack doesn't it? Yes, I know, it is, right. But I don't mean the sexist snack, I mean, New Nabisco Tits. The new Cheese Tits, and Corn Tits and Pizza Tits, Sesame Tits Onion Tits, Tater Tits, Yeah. Betcha can't eat just one. That's true I usually switch off . But I mean that word does not belong on the list.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/20/08 9:47 p.m.

OK racial slur filters = EPIC FAIL...might want to check them.

Gimp
Gimp GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/20/08 10:08 p.m.

I ain't no god damn son of a bitch. You better think about that, baby.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2o2De1dxKQ51tzbDhCjXS5wyH6sRS9TasUEkePp9l4FI7mfCz96EzKZmi8prB7ke