ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
7/30/22 11:33 p.m.

Now that I have a car worth washing again... I need to fix my foam spraying thingy.  I have this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F5MCL14/

But plastic green handle on it is broken.  I don't want to buy a new one because A) that should be a $1 part and B) it will probably just happen again.  

Is there an easy way to adapt a quality spray nozzle to attach to one of these?

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
7/31/22 12:12 a.m.

Had a friend on another forum just have something similar happen.  Look for it on 3D printing sites.  You might be able to find something 

MyMiatas
MyMiatas Reader
7/31/22 12:39 a.m.
03Panther
03Panther UberDork
7/31/22 1:43 p.m.

It looks like all you need is a garden sprayer that has a hose thread at its output. Used to be fairly easy to come by. Today, who knows?

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/31/22 4:24 p.m.

I have something Iike that I bought at the dollar store for $20.  It threads onto whatever the standard threads are on a garden sprayer.  I think it comes with one of its own for convenience.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
7/31/22 8:54 p.m.
03Panther said:

It looks like all you need is a garden sprayer that has a hose thread at its output. Used to be fairly easy to come by. Today, who knows?

Ah like this:

Expert Gardener Heavy-Duty Classic Metal Pistol Nozzle

I will take this one apart and see if the fitting has the same thread as the hose end.  If so, thats the easy button solution.

03Panther
03Panther UberDork
7/31/22 11:04 p.m.

In reply to ProDarwin :

That's exactly the one I was thinking about! I've had nicer ones with hose thread on the output as well. 
At a glance, that's a hose thread on the foam gun in question, so I hope it works. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
P0p7W96rwp9LBUpQjD8TSLRnRvdGcX7LngS7uUuLDA7OtgoRfwLRgAdHk8VrW4dk