1 2 3
curtis73
curtis73 GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
10/1/13 2:27 p.m.

Somewhere I have a photo of the year I went as a flasher.

Ingredients:

1- trenchcoat
2- three empty soda cans
3- one empty 20 oz soda bottle
4- belt and boxer shorts
5- saran wrap or shrink wrap
6- two legs of proper-color nylon hose

lay out the three cans and one bottle and wrap with saran or shrink wrap. When you get to the bottom, wrap the plastic wrap around the belt in an X-pattern to attach to belt. Cover this, um, protrusion with the nylon hose. Stick this through the fly of the boxer shorts. Now put the whole thing on using the boxers to conceal the belt. Put on the trenchcoat, fold the tubular object up against your chest, and hold the coat closed.

When someone asks what you are, simply open the coat which will deploy the package.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
10/1/13 2:58 p.m.

In reply to curtis73:

Tie fishing line to the 'end' and to the pockets of the coat. If you get the line the right length, 'it' will rise upon opening!

For me, I'm going as Buddy the Elf. The MIL is making the costume.

slefain
slefain UltraDork
10/1/13 3:01 p.m.

I took a sweat shirt and rubbed rust all over it, then I put a bunch of burned wires on it. I used black tape to make a Chrysler Pentastar and I went as a vintage Mopar. My car nut coworkers were amused.

DustoffDave
DustoffDave HalfDork
10/1/13 4:59 p.m.

This one works with a couple, or you can use each individually:

One person wears a sheet with holes cut in it, the other person wears a sheet with a rubber chicken secured to it.

You now have "Holy Sheet" and "Chicken Sheet"...

NOHOME
NOHOME Dork
10/1/13 7:57 p.m.

let us not get too instrospective here, I would hate to create discourse that woulalter the one essential truism of the Hallowen Holiday:

Has nobody else noticed that this is the one day of the year when women, no matter the costume, seem to revel in their inner slut image!

fritzsch
fritzsch HalfDork
10/1/13 8:48 p.m.

Well as the movie Mean Girls put it, Halloween is the one day of the year when women can dress as slutty as they want and no one will say a thing.

I have always said that women can pick any noun or profession and attach "slutty-" or "sexy-"to the beginning of it, and BAM, costume.

Slutty contruction worker
Slutty fireman
Sexy banana
Slutty cat
Sexy bacon

http://www.buzzfeed.com/caraf5/21-sexy-halloween-costumes-that-should-never-have-eygo

fritzsch
fritzsch HalfDork
10/1/13 8:48 p.m.

Sexy scrabble

fritzsch
fritzsch HalfDork
10/1/13 8:49 p.m.

I'd snack on that

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
10/2/13 8:49 a.m.

1 2 3