bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
6/23/20 7:16 a.m.

I'm starting to have nightmares about the challenge. In all fairness, the cholesterol meds I take give me vivid crazy dreams. But the last two nights I've been freaking out about how to get the tiburon back into budget since I threw away all the old suspension parts. ANd then freaking out that I hadn't registered and I didn't know how I was goingto get enough people to push it around the course on dollies because the wheels weren't in budget. 

Then I thought I could "sell" the old parts for enouigh to cover but felt guilty and knew I couldn't do it. I may be broken.

eastsideTim
eastsideTim PowerDork
6/23/20 8:19 a.m.

Sounds like you need to hurry up and buy a different car or join a challenge team so your subconscious will realize the Tiburon isn’t going back to the challenge smiley

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
6/23/20 8:27 a.m.

The only cure is...more cowbell.

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
6/23/20 8:32 a.m.
eastsideTim said:

Sounds like you need to hurry up and buy a different car or join a challenge team so your subconscious will realize the Tiburon isn’t going back to the challenge smiley

I already have.

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
6/23/20 8:37 a.m.
bobzilla said:

In all fairness, the cholesterol meds I take give me vivid crazy dreams.

They wanna put me on those things..  I'm just over here eating more veggies and lifting..  fingers crossed.. my highest cholesterol was 250.

captdownshift (Forum Supporter)
captdownshift (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/23/20 8:57 a.m.

There's a scoupe turbo for sale in the PNW for $1500

It looks clean, but apparently needs undisclosed mechanical work that's potentially substantial. You should get that as a backup and likely an entirely no set of nightmares

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
6/24/20 6:21 a.m.
Fueled by Caffeine said:
bobzilla said:

In all fairness, the cholesterol meds I take give me vivid crazy dreams.

They wanna put me on those things..  I'm just over here eating more veggies and lifting..  fingers crossed.. my highest cholesterol was 250.

my triglycerides will reach 4 digits if I eat too many green veggies without meds. 

NickD
NickD UltimaDork
6/24/20 6:27 a.m.
captdownshift (Forum Supporter) said:

It looks clean, but apparently needs undisclosed mechanical work that's potentially substantial. You should get that as a backup and likely an entirely no set of nightmares

Oh, he's seen it already

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
6/24/20 8:03 a.m.

In reply to bobzilla :

mine aren't that high, but are high..  can't outrun your genes unfortunately, but ti all coincides with me needing to eat less meat for my gout issues.  down 25lbs since last year...

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
6/25/20 8:34 a.m.
NickD said:

Oh, he's seen it already

yes, you enablers are going to lead to my divorce.

NickD
NickD UltimaDork
6/25/20 8:47 a.m.
bobzilla said:
NickD said:

Oh, he's seen it already

yes, you enablers are going to lead to my divorce.

Sorry. I saw that ad in another group and went "Hmm, Bob will appreciate this."

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
6/25/20 11:05 a.m.

In reply to NickD :

I ain't mad. If the wife kicks the bucket in the next week I'm on it like a fat kid on cake. So really I'm not getting it but I'd rock it.

captdownshift (Forum Supporter)
captdownshift (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/25/20 11:22 a.m.

In reply to bobzilla :

I'd you need a place away from home to store it, let us know. We'll get it to Gainesville for you.

You stated that the nightmares started getting worse the evening of the 21st. Is that the day that the scoupe was shown to you?  Do the nightmares deal with hiding the car or hiding the body? 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LUomZsMKSHBqZCkGCq5b3535yRObpZQEWhmwTiDqWidzDpVYxtWjFi1UBmyww2ez