wheelsmithy (Joe-with-an-L)
wheelsmithy (Joe-with-an-L) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/12/22 7:44 a.m.

Tennessee. It was 65 degrees at 6PM last night. 27 now.

Anybody else getting this?

Toyman!
Toyman! GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/12/22 8:03 a.m.

No, but the wind is blowing something fierce and the temp is dropping like a rock.

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
3/12/22 8:28 a.m.

I knew we weren't done with snow for the year yet, but I'm surprised they were right about this weekend.

volvoclearinghouse
volvoclearinghouse PowerDork
3/12/22 8:31 a.m.

Central Maryland. It was 61 here yesterday afternoon. 31 now and dropping like value of a V12-powered BMW after the warranty runs out. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
3/12/22 8:36 a.m.

I woke up to a wind chill advisory this morning....I'm not sure that Florida knows what that means but it was there. 

Peabody
Peabody MegaDork
3/12/22 8:36 a.m.

I said to Mrs. P on Wednesday, I guess it's time to take the snows off your car. Nope, wait til my birthday in a few weeks. 
On my way home last night. 

dps214
dps214 Dork
3/12/22 8:38 a.m.

I live in Ohio but some friends and I went down to Georgia this weekend for an autocross to escape winter. My phone keeps defaulting to the weather from home. It's not as nice as we hoped down here but every time I open my phone I'm reminded that it's 20* and snowing at home and we all feel better about our choices.

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
3/12/22 8:44 a.m.
dps214 said:

I live in Ohio but some friends and I went down to Georgia this weekend for an autocross to escape winter. My phone keeps defaulting to the weather from home. It's not as nice as we hoped down here but every time I open my phone I'm reminded that it's 20* and snowing at home and we all feel better about our choices.

Dude, you live 50 miles from me. Clear here But 20*.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
3/12/22 9:21 a.m.

In northern Delawhere we're getting rain now, maybe snow later. Prime bullE36 M3 weather.

On the radar there is a hard line between rain and frozen stuff, and we are right on the cusp.

z31maniac
z31maniac MegaDork
3/12/22 9:57 a.m.

Yesterday we got snow in OKC for the third time in 4 weeks.

The end is nigh!

(Also I'm sick of winter, if I wanted snow multiple times per year I'd move north)

hybridmomentspass
hybridmomentspass HalfDork
3/12/22 10:55 a.m.

Im in central NC

They were saying there was a chance of snow today, though it wasnt as warm as you yesterday, nothing here. But tonight it'll drop into the teens.

Monday it was 80.

Slippery
Slippery GRM+ Memberand UberDork
3/12/22 11:07 a.m.

Its 84 right now, but tomorrow is going to be rough ... hopefully we'll get through it. 

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/12/22 12:23 p.m.

Drove through it this morning on I-40 between Asheville and Knoxville.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
3/12/22 12:28 p.m.

Predicted 8" here, windy tomorrow.  HOWEVER!!!  Every day next week is 50* +.  Quite happy about that.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
pOGNV5hX6W82mXIVWX0WajFvecf8B8xigST7sA7RsB9ValK3RHpKoX7klahN5xik