1 2 3
Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/30/17 4:44 a.m.

I had an odd one last night.  I got a message as I was wrapping up my day that I needed to draw a quarter someone before I could go home.  I was trying to hurry and get out for a long weekend but it wasn’t going well.  Ropes were slipping off arms, a horse kept going the wrong way, just failure after failure.  I never did get it done before my alarm went off and I had to go to work.

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
12/30/17 7:44 a.m.

I had a dream about an abnormally weird E36 M3ty day at work the overslept and am getting ready to go to work now.

KyAllroad (Jeremy)
KyAllroad (Jeremy) PowerDork
12/30/17 9:18 a.m.

Been divorced for 7 years now and once in a while (night before last for instance) I'll have a dream/nightmare in which I'm married to that harpy.  They usually end with me lurching awake at 4-5 am and being DONE with sleep for the night.

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UltimaDork
12/30/17 10:03 a.m.

In reply to Wally :

That sounds like a version of the classic "I don't have control of my life" dream.

I'm pretty familiar with those dreams.

thestig99
thestig99 Dork
12/30/17 11:20 a.m.

Last night I had a dream where I walked into a store looking for something they didn't have then went outside and texted my ex to say that I still loved her. 

I was pretty relieved when I woke up and checked my phone surprise

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/30/17 1:49 p.m.

In reply to Streetwiseguy :

That sounds about right. 

kazoospec
kazoospec SuperDork
12/30/17 2:12 p.m.
Streetwiseguy said:

In reply to Wally :

That sounds like a version of the classic "I don't have control of my life" dream.

I'm pretty familiar with those dreams.

My version of the "I don't have control dream" is where I'm trying to get somewhere and the car I'm driving won't stop, so I keep sliding past the street or driveway I'm trying to turn onto, driving down the road, turning around coming back and sliding by again.  Then I had the experience for real two weeks ago on a frozen road in a Yaris with minimal tread no-season tires.  Definitely confirmed the dreams are about a lack of control.  indecision 

In reply to Lugnut :

Here’s my random collection of dreams I've been documenting on GRM, though none of these have reoccurred. 

Tony Sestito
Tony Sestito PowerDork
1/4/21 8:19 p.m.

Thanks for bumping this thread. I posted a couple of my good ones that I forgot about in here! 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
1/4/21 8:25 p.m.

It is fun getting to hang out with my dad, even if its on a jobsite running excavators. Why is that weird? Hes been dead for over 2 years now. 

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Pd6mVEv0ICWkjLdgG885iBUnrQ8C2m6cpQ1tqUg9Y9mv4zaFFrHtZ027g2wl1oOQ