1 ... 15 16 17
Lesley
Lesley PowerDork
3/9/15 7:23 p.m.

Yeah, that's hawt.

Beer Baron wrote: Bumping this thread to brag about my fiancee. She took second place in a Blues dancing competition this weekend. She's the one with the really short hair and earth tone dress. First couple in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-J0hLb7Ia4 No, that's not me dancing with her. She's doing a Jack'n'Jill competition, which means she got a random partner. She was also doing the "newcomer" competition, and I was competing in a more advanced comp later in the weekend.
wbjones
wbjones MegaDork
3/10/15 5:31 a.m.

welcome back Lesley … we've missed you

Beer Baron
Beer Baron UltimaDork
3/12/15 7:12 a.m.
Lesley wrote: Yeah, that's hawt.
Beer Baron wrote: Bumping this thread to brag about my fiancee. She took second place in a Blues dancing competition this weekend. She's the one with the really short hair and earth tone dress. First couple in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-J0hLb7Ia4 No, that's not me dancing with her. She's doing a Jack'n'Jill competition, which means she got a random partner. She was also doing the "newcomer" competition, and I was competing in a more advanced comp later in the weekend.

Yup!

I maintain she was actually the best follow in that competition and would have won if she'd gotten paired with the guy in the first-place couple (Indian guy in the grey shirt). She was cleanest, but less flashy.

(I'll get some videos of myself up sometime.)

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette UltraDork
3/12/15 9:39 a.m.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 PowerDork
3/12/15 12:28 p.m.

Holy carp! Elvis lives!

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
10/20/15 7:58 a.m.

I think it is time this thread was revived and updated a little. To all our hotties at home that put up with us.

Today is the 11th year she made me a daddy.

Grtechguy
Grtechguy UltimaDork
10/20/15 8:04 a.m.

I hope she doesn't get mad at me for posting this one.

Zomby Woof
Zomby Woof PowerDork
10/20/15 6:42 p.m.

She's been going to the gym with me for a while now, has worked really hard, and I think she looks great.

32 years together

The Hoff
The Hoff UltraDork
10/20/15 6:54 p.m.

After 17 years and two kids she still floats my boat.

logdog
logdog GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/20/15 8:31 p.m.

My wife is the fastest driver on our Chumpcar team.

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon UberDork
10/20/15 8:41 p.m.

In reply to logdog:

Yeah, but what about her lap times? ZING!

Gary
Gary Dork
10/20/15 9:10 p.m.
1988RedT2 wrote: Holy carp! Elvis lives!

No ... Unknown Hinson lives! Karl, I luv ya, man!

1 ... 15 16 17

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KajZ1Xu3jU9sNbcJWrXht3K87sxH7uWTKrzNkHKr30Te517hhFTeF2JTsVNqQjAq