1 2
Steve_Jones
Steve_Jones UltraDork
6/12/24 2:54 p.m.

In reply to tuna55 :

I assume they want a photo to show it's broken? That's understandable. 

tuna55
tuna55 MegaDork
6/12/24 3:11 p.m.
Steve_Jones said:

In reply to tuna55 :

I assume they want a photo to show it's broken? That's understandable. 

No, they asked for a photo of the damage, then a photo of the outside, then a photo of the bottom.

 

Then they asked for a handwritten note besides the container, plus the lid.

 

Then they told me they didn't have one anyway.

Steve_Jones
Steve_Jones UltraDork
6/12/24 4:08 p.m.

In reply to tuna55 :


I had a tab open and didn't see the update after the photo  

I'd send them a photo of a middle finger as photo 5....

 

Here is one on eBay but it's not cheap, ouch. 
edit: This one says it’s the ceramic might be worth calling and asking

MrSmokey
MrSmokey Reader
6/12/24 4:44 p.m.
tuna55 said:

I'll just buy a coffee grinder and a french press for work and call it office supplies.

This is the best option.

Old_Town
Old_Town Reader
6/12/24 10:08 p.m.
Steve_Jones
Steve_Jones UltraDork
6/12/24 11:43 p.m.

In reply to Old_Town :

They only go to 16 oz. He's looking for 24. 

CJ
CJ GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/13/24 1:21 a.m.

Muve advertises a 24 oz ceramic lined bottle.  Company is in Australia and their stuff is not cheap.

https://muve.com.au/products/ceramic-medium-insulated-water-bottle-710ml-24oz?_pos=1&_sid=f5b1565d4&_ss=r

 

tuna55
tuna55 MegaDork
6/13/24 8:11 a.m.
CJ said:

Muve advertises a 24 oz ceramic lined bottle.  Company is in Australia and their stuff is not cheap.

https://muve.com.au/products/ceramic-medium-insulated-water-bottle-710ml-24oz?_pos=1&_sid=f5b1565d4&_ss=r

 

It's not as pricey as the $100 Stanley on ebay! They only sell in Australia though.

Old_Town
Old_Town Reader
6/13/24 8:46 a.m.

In reply to Steve_Jones :

Sorry, I may have mis-linked. Here is what I was looking at: https://us.frankgreen.com/collections/reusable-bottles

tuna55
tuna55 MegaDork
6/13/24 9:35 a.m.
Old_Town said:

In reply to Steve_Jones :

Sorry, I may have mis-linked. Here is what I was looking at: https://us.frankgreen.com/collections/reusable-bottles

Hey some good options there!

CJ
CJ GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/13/24 11:05 a.m.
tuna55 said:
CJ said:

Muve advertises a 24 oz ceramic lined bottle.  Company is in Australia and their stuff is not cheap.

https://muve.com.au/products/ceramic-medium-insulated-water-bottle-710ml-24oz?_pos=1&_sid=f5b1565d4&_ss=r

 

It's not as pricey as the $100 Stanley on ebay! They only sell in Australia though.

Sorry.  Didn't even occur to me they wouldn't ship...

Steve_Jones
Steve_Jones UltraDork
6/13/24 12:10 p.m.

In reply to tuna55 :

The second link in my post above is the Stanley one if it's worth giving them another chance. 

tuna55
tuna55 MegaDork
6/14/24 10:33 a.m.
tuna55 said:
Old_Town said:

In reply to Steve_Jones :

Sorry, I may have mis-linked. Here is what I was looking at: https://us.frankgreen.com/collections/reusable-bottles

Hey some good options there!

Some really bad reviews I saw on these FYI

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NEzbWtmmcKWtdja5JHKEORSEW6xei61dleRIKADp17AAswAaSFnhK2GLuewMFLVm