1 2 3
dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/17/22 5:22 p.m.
Toyman! said:

My wife loves shows like that. She used to get pissed when she turned something like that on and I would get up and go out to the shop. "I watch what you like, why can't you watch what I like?"

She would get really pissed when I respond with, "Because I'm not stupid enough to watch that E36 M3. I would rather remove my pubic hair with tweezers than subject myself to that inane drivel."

Then when I would come back in from the shop I usually ask, "Do you feel stupider? I'm pretty sure every minute of watching that crap kills 1000 brain cells. You probably just lost 5 IQ points."

Are you still married to her?  

Toyman!
Toyman! GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/17/22 7:14 p.m.

In reply to dean1484 :

36 years last month.  

As a general rule, we don't watch TV together or go to the movies. 

Toymanswife
Toymanswife Reader
5/17/22 7:31 p.m.

He seems to forget she reads the forums....   lol we are quite opposite in many ways and alike in many ways....  Hence her also loving cars and racing.  

fasted58
fasted58 MegaDork
5/17/22 7:42 p.m.

Toyman!
Toyman! GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/18/22 6:56 a.m.
Toymanswife said:

He seems to forget she reads the forums....   lol we are quite opposite in many ways and alike in many ways....  Hence her also loving cars and racing.  

This is true. 

Love you dear. 

ddavidv
ddavidv UltimaDork
5/18/22 7:52 a.m.

Depp is a weirdo 'artiste' but Amber Heard is the poster child for BatE36 M3 Crazy. 

Steve_Jones
Steve_Jones Dork
5/18/22 8:24 a.m.
ddavidv said:

Depp is a weirdo 'artiste' but Amber Heard is the poster child for BatE36 M3 Crazy. 

Agree and she's not hot enough to put up with that amount of crazy

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
5/18/22 9:51 a.m.

I'm just in it for the memes. 

06HHR (Forum Supporter)
06HHR (Forum Supporter) Dork
5/18/22 11:04 a.m.

While i'm not above watching a good trainwreck every now and then.  If we're lucky, by the time this thing is over, they will have berkleyed each others careers over so badly we will never have to worry about seeing either one of them again, outside of "Celebrity Deathmatch" or whatever psudo-reality shows they may wind up on..

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
5/18/22 11:06 a.m.

Latest video update:

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado UltimaDork
5/18/22 11:18 a.m.

I just came here to hear everyone's jokes. Y'all didn't disappoint!

Snowdoggie's right about modern media, though. So glad I retired before this mess (and the ones that will follow it) came along. My ex-coworkers are grumbling about sitting through that crap every day.

Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter)
Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
5/18/22 11:42 a.m.
06HHR (Forum Supporter) said:

While i'm not above watching a good trainwreck every now and then.  If we're lucky, by the time this thing is over, they will have berkleyed each others careers over so badly we will never have to worry about seeing either one of them again, outside of "Celebrity Deathmatch" or whatever psudo-reality shows they may wind up on..

Margot Robbie just replaced Johnny Depp as Captain Jacqueline Sparrow in the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie, so yeah, his career is over. Maybe he could play Hunter S. Thompson again but he is actually more twisted in real life than Thompson was.

Did Amber Heard even have a career?

ddavidv
ddavidv UltimaDork
5/19/22 8:30 a.m.

Amber Heard was stunningly beautiful in the horrible, poke-my-eyes-out bad Nicholas Cage movie "Drive Angry". Other than that...I haven't seen her in anything.

06HHR (Forum Supporter)
5/19/22 8:56 a.m.

Her last cash cow was a co-starring role in the DC franchise "Aquaman", but this clusterberkley may have jeopardized her role in the sequel.

Ian F (Forum Supporter)
Ian F (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
5/19/22 9:07 a.m.

In reply to Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter) :

There are some rumors Disney might be back-tracking that decision.  Regardless of whether or not he wins the court case, the trial has definitely caused a shift in Depp's public opinion ranking.  And avoiding potential backlash was the reason Disney dropped him in the first place. 

Heard was a co-star in Aquaman, but there have been rumors she is getting written out of the upcoming sequel due to public backlash against her. Let's face it, DC movies have enough trouble with attracting an audience without adding a potentially toxic actor for some viewers to protest (regardless of whether or not those protestors were planning to see the movie).   

Duke
Duke MegaDork
5/19/22 9:09 a.m.
Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter) said:

If we're lucky, by the time this thing is over, they will have berkleyed each others careers over so badly we will never have to worry about seeing either one of them again.

Margot Robbie just replaced Johnny Depp as Captain Jacqueline Sparrow in the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie, so yeah, his career is over.

Johnny Depp owns his own island in the Caribbean.  Does it matter if his career is over?

Ian F (Forum Supporter)
Ian F (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
5/19/22 9:18 a.m.

In reply to Duke :

Yes.  It's been somewhat documented for years Depp has a spending problem.  If he wants to maintain his current lifestyle, he needs to keep working and making money. 

06HHR (Forum Supporter)
5/19/22 9:33 a.m.
Ian F (Forum Supporter) said:

In reply to Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter) :

There are some rumors Disney might be back-tracking that decision.  Regardless of whether or not he wins the court case, the trial has definitely caused a shift in Depp's public opinion ranking.  And avoiding potential backlash was the reason Disney dropped him in the first place. 

Heard was a co-star in Aquaman, but there have been rumors she is getting written out of the upcoming sequel due to public backlash against her. Let's face it, DC movies have enough trouble with attracting an audience without adding a potentially toxic actor for some viewers to protest (regardless of whether or not those protestors were planning to see the movie).   

You know, the legal "experts" on the morning "news" shows basically said Johnny Depp had no real chance to win this case.  But I don't think winning was the only goal.  This has given him the exposure he needed to restart his career, and at the same time, paint Ms. Heard with the brush of negative publicity he received from her op-ed and ironically, losing the earlier court case over in the UK.  She's not the martyr that piece made her out to be at all...   She not only E36 M3 the bed, she done gone and stepped in it..

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
5/19/22 9:34 a.m.

Margot Robbie just replaced Johnny Depp as Captain Jacqueline Sparrow in the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie, so yeah, his career is over. Maybe he could play Hunter S. Thompson again but he is actually more twisted in real life than Thompson was.

His career isn't over, with regards to his good close longtime friend HST, as much as I like Johnny, he couldn't hold Hunter's coke spoon when it comes to bizarre and twisted behavior. Track down the old books and interviews of both of them when Johnny was living at Owl Farm. 

Would be nice to see Screwjack and The Curse of Lono brought to the big screen though. This would be a great time to do it. Between the Rum Diary and Pirates, Johnny has the acting experience to pull off Curse of Lono better than anyone else could. 

Heard should have been locked up after she beat the E36 M3 out of her ex wife, but if it wasn't for double standards Hollywood wouldn't have any standards at all, so no surprise there.

VolvoHeretic
VolvoHeretic GRM+ Memberand Reader
5/21/22 3:56 p.m.

And just to add another twist to the Amber Turd story, her old boyfriend Elon Musk just got accused of exposing himself to a SpaceX flight attendant while he was getting divorced to his then wife and dating Amber. What's that old saying? ‘Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.’ 

Yahoo.com: Elon Musk was dating Amber Heard and finalizing a divorce around the time he's said to have sexually harassed a SpaceX flight attendant

Don't you really pronounce his name Ellen Musk? smiley

Antihero
Antihero GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
5/21/22 6:04 p.m.

The whole thing is weird as hell and The Heardturd seems like everything she says is a total lie in everything I've seen. 

Ozzyman is always funny however

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/21/22 6:31 p.m.
Indy - Guy said:
RevRico said:

I just want to know why we haven't heard anything else about Jizzlane Maxwell and all the politicians and celebrities her and Epstein were courting, but this is everywhere.

Why aren't pedophile heads rolling down the street?

Seriously good question.  Politicians from all sides of the isle.

In the mob, they didn't fully trust you until you had killed someone for them, aka become "made".  This was something they could hold over you in case you decided to turn against them.  The Soviets called this kompromat.

It's super effective!

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/21/22 6:33 p.m.

I have heard that Depp followed Thompson around for a while to be able to get into character properly, and this sort of altered him psychologically.

Same with Bill Murray, apparently.

Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter)
Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
5/21/22 7:33 p.m.

Johnny Depp actually owns more houses than he can live in, much less maintain. I have read that one that had serious plumbing problems because it sat empty and unused for years. Hunter only had the Owl Farm near Aspen that somebody else actually gave him. Which is the bigger insanity? Thompson was a writer, had his own perspective on the world and had methods to his madness. Sometimes he actually had a point. Depp is just a simple Hollywood hedonist who wants to buy all the crap he can, do all the drugs he can and have all the sex he can. He just wants to be fashionable. 

I'm still waiting for the Elon Musk trench coat, weenie wagger memes to show up. devil

06HHR (Forum Supporter)
6/1/22 3:39 p.m.

And our long national nightmare is finally over, till the next celebrity trial anyway...

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
B03Qt4GPIn3fA7QpgKD72uESNkwNuYlNAQMpk85GFXck7JlSy1oHdxvh4rQE3ltV