1 2 3
trigun7469
trigun7469 UltraDork
6/1/22 3:48 p.m.
1988RedT2
1988RedT2 MegaDork
6/1/22 3:52 p.m.

And the winner is....

The lawyers!

Yawn.

Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter)
Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
6/1/22 4:04 p.m.
1988RedT2 said:

And the winner is....

The lawyers!

Yawn.

Why shouldn't they make money off of a couple of Hollywood druggies. Everybody else does. devil

It's all just a big show. Too bad about it taking up time in our court system that could go to other cases.

stroker
stroker UberDork
6/1/22 4:24 p.m.

Johnny Depp needs to find a script about Philip K. Dick...

 

KyAllroad
KyAllroad MegaDork
6/1/22 4:54 p.m.
Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter) said:
1988RedT2 said:

And the winner is....

The lawyers!

Yawn.

Why shouldn't they make money off of a couple of Hollywood druggies. Everybody else does. devil

It's all just a big show. Too bad about it taking up time in our court system that could go to other cases.

Yeah, last year I was in the jury pool for a murder trial. It lasted 2.5 days and was literally the most consequential thing that would happen in that young man's life.

Depp/Hurd has lasted for 72 years approximately (subjectively).

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/1/22 6:39 p.m.
stroker said:

Johnny Depp needs to find a script about Philip K. Dick...

 

About or written by?

Keanu Reeves did a bang up job in A Scanner Darkly.

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
6/1/22 7:20 p.m.

Looks like pictures from the verdict are in:

National Guard fighter jet crashes in Fort Thomas | GilaValleyCentral.Net

Sine_Qua_Non
Sine_Qua_Non SuperDork
6/1/22 7:38 p.m.

Amber Heard won't pay a dime since she will file for bankruptcy. 
 

Depp's career is likely peaked at this point. 

914Driver
914Driver GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/2/22 7:28 a.m.

If I had his career (and money) I would buy a big sailboat and travel for a decade ot two, media turned off.

stroker
stroker UberDork
6/2/22 7:39 a.m.
Pete. (l33t FS) said:
stroker said:

Johnny Depp needs to find a script about Philip K. Dick...

 

About or written by?

Keanu Reeves did a bang up job in A Scanner Darkly.

About.  I was thinking he did a good job on HST so maybe...

barefootcyborg5000
barefootcyborg5000 PowerDork
6/2/22 12:18 p.m.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
6/2/22 12:44 p.m.

Make fun of her all you want, but this doesn't mean that Depp isn't also an abusive douchebag.  He is.

 

barefootcyborg5000
barefootcyborg5000 PowerDork
6/2/22 12:46 p.m.

In reply to Duke :

Yes but the memes are lacking on that side. If I see any I'll post them here. You have my word. 

Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter)
Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
6/2/22 12:52 p.m.

He probably won't get back on the Disney gravy train to endless Pirate sequels because Disney. He might get some work in independent movies because they don't really care that he's a douchebag. They want him to play douchebags. Phillip K. Dick was a bit of a drunk so that could be a role for him.

 

She wanted to be a poster girl for Me Too, but drug use, drunkenness and bathroom habits will probably keep her from that.

 

They deserved each other.

 

SpeedwayFan
SpeedwayFan New Reader
6/2/22 12:54 p.m.

Amber Butthurd cries more than a teenage girl watching sad movies eating ice cream

californiamilleghia
californiamilleghia UltraDork
6/2/22 1:28 p.m.

2 horrible people that if they were not celebs , no one would care.....

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/2/22 1:30 p.m.

In reply to Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter) :

He was already starring in some movie I cannot remember, about a drunk writer, something abut corn growing in the backyard.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 MegaDork
6/2/22 2:41 p.m.
barefootcyborg5000 said:

 

Trust me, some dude that lets the little head do the thinking will marry her, debt and all.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter)
Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
6/2/22 2:54 p.m.
Pete. (l33t FS) said:

In reply to Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter) :

He was already starring in some movie I cannot remember, about a drunk writer, something abut corn growing in the backyard.

Another Bukowski biography?

1 2 3
Our Preferred Partners
timPaCAKgTQcw6k7LPDFszX4fWChZ2BbBBHuHSM0sPdlGC0oEPOt8IkteVtDM0Mm